The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cwall
I'm still waiting too, I really think we will hear tomorrow...hopefully, really want to be put out of my misery now :redface:/ x

gosh me too. I hate this waiting game xxxx
Hi ,does anyone know which hospitals you are placed at for the ODP course at Birmingham ? Thanks !
Any news from ucas for Teesside today? Anybody? X
Hi would anyone be able to help me? I went for an interview at Northumbria for operating department practice on the 6th march. A girl I know went for hers on the 7th and she found out yesterday that she's got in. Does this mean I haven't? Because she's heard before me? Also does anybody know if they do it in any kind of order? And would they tell the unsuccessful ones before the successful ones or vice versa? I'm just a bit concerned. Thank you x
Reply 1184
Original post by marcinabolan
Any news from ucas for Teesside today? Anybody? X

No news hun, still waiting
Reply 1185
Original post by hannahlou0
Hi would anyone be able to help me? I went for an interview at Northumbria for operating department practice on the 6th march. A girl I know went for hers on the 7th and she found out yesterday that she's got in. Does this mean I haven't? Because she's heard before me? Also does anybody know if they do it in any kind of order? And would they tell the unsuccessful ones before the successful ones or vice versa? I'm just a bit concerned. Thank you x

I had my interview on the 6th and still not heard, I don't think there in any order.
Reply 1186
Original post by hannahlou0

I went on the 6th as well and have not heard anything but a girl who I met there has heard something back so I'm getting a bit worried now x
Original post by cal101
I went on the 6th as well and have not heard anything but a girl who I met there has heard something back so I'm getting a bit worried now x

Word is that they are Just in a pile no order. Women who send out emails is off today.
Thanks everyone. I'm refreshing my emails on my phone like every 10 mins like a crazy woman lol x
Original post by Ladymuaythai
Has anyone else had an offer from Edge Hill Manchester Armstrong house?

My friend and I both had an interview on the 20th Feb I have an offer but my friend is still waiting? She's pulling her hair out bless her!

Anyone else offered a place ?? :confused:

helloo i had my interview on the 21st at Armstrong house, i phone admissions this morning and they said they are still going through the applications so not too worry. it shouldn't be too much longer.
Original post by FutureStudent1
Hi ,does anyone know which hospitals you are placed at for the ODP course at Birmingham ? Thanks !

Hi
I think that placements for BCU course are Sandwell and City, The Priory, Childrens hosp, Good hope hosp, russells hall (thinks there more but cant remember them all). Have you heard anything? I had interview last week and it looks like i passed maths/english as i havent heard anything!
Reply 1191
Woo hoo I'm going to Cardiff! UCAS updated last night but I didn't quite believe it until I got an email from Cardiff admissions this morning too. Soooooo happy to get into my one and only choice. I'm going to be an ODP!! :-)
Reply 1192
Well done! Cardiff was my one and only choice too! September can't come fast enough now. What are you base choice hospitals?
Original post by anderson101
Hi
I think that placements for BCU course are Sandwell and City, The Priory, Childrens hosp, Good hope hosp, russells hall (thinks there more but cant remember them all). Have you heard anything? I had interview last week and it looks like i passed maths/english as i havent heard anything!

Thanks :smile: ! Not had interview yet, it's next wk. definitely good sign that you haven't heard anything yet !
Did they say how long they take to get back to you ?
Are all the placement hospitals based in Birmingham ?
Reply 1194
Original post by Molly14
Well done! Cardiff was my one and only choice too! September can't come fast enough now. What are you base choice hospitals?

Congratulations to us both! My 1st is Glan Clwyd, 2nd is Wrexham Maelor. I'm in the North. What about yourself fellow ODP student!? :smile: x
I guess it's bye from me! I got an unsuccessful... Thanks for the wait Teesside!!!
Reply 1196
Anybody heard anything from Portsmouth? I applied through extra so haven't had an interview
I got a U from Teeside too. My first choice was edge hill and I got an offer with them so I'm still over the moon. Maybe the fact I thought the interview was over and tried to walk out half way through didn't help haha. Oh well I'm grateful to teeside for giving me the interview experience for my first choice at edge hill. Well done to everyone with a place. And to those who didn't keep trying....maybe next year book 5 unis so you get interviews and experience for your first choice as it worked for me xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1198
Original post by marcinabolan
I guess it's bye from me! I got an unsuccessful... Thanks for the wait Teesside!!!

So sorry for your U, can't believe it took so long. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1199
Original post by ajprice86
I got a U from Teeside too. My first choice was edge hill and I got an offer with them so I'm still over the moon. Maybe the fact I thought the interview was over and tried to walk out half way through didn't help haha. Oh well I'm grateful to teeside for giving me the interview experience for my first choice at edge hill. Well done to everyone with a place. And to those who didn't keep trying....maybe next year book 5 unis so you get interviews and experience for your first choice as it worked for me xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wonder why they took so long theres no logic to it. You got your first place uni so bet your well pleased anyway x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest