The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If people here had choice between Sheffield & BCU, which would you choose , & why ?
Reply 1581
Original post by FutureStudent1
If people here had choice between Sheffield & BCU, which would you choose , & why ?

For me being a mature student. I would choose the one closest to where I live. One uni may be better than another, but at the end of the course you still come out with the same qualification. Plus, there are plenty of ODP jobs xx good luck xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1582
Has anyone heard back from UCLAN yet starting to become a little concerned :s-smilie:
Reply 1583
Original post by OlllieB
Has anyone heard back from UCLAN yet starting to become a little concerned :s-smilie:

No nothing from them either. Im desperate to hear back now!
Reply 1584
Original post by JordanUK

Hiya I haven't heard back anything from UCLAN too :frown:(
Reply 1585
Did anyone get an offer from Edge Hill , Portsmouth and Canterbury Christ Church university? :smile:
Original post by Zmit2260
For me being a mature student. I would choose the one closest to where I live. One uni may be better than another, but at the end of the course you still come out with the same qualification. Plus, there are plenty of ODP jobs xx good luck xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks !
That's true about having same qualification at end either way :-)
I have to relocate for both Sheffueld & BCU though, & can't decide which city would b best !
Reply 1587
Original post by FutureStudent1

i choose bcu because its the closest to me, :rolleyes: but then again it is the only one i applied for :colondollar: good luck on your decision if your going to BCU hopefully we'll see each other:cool:
Reply 1588
Original post by laurenstacey123
Okay so I got hold of someone at cardiff who did my interview with me. He says he will investigate why I havent heard anything, but "I will not be dissapointed". WHAAAAAAT.

RUDE!!! AND COCKY:mad:
Reply 1589
Okay BCU guys. Just rang them, they took my Ucas number and confirmed my interview date. He then said the results have just come back and that I will know tomorrow or by monday/tuesday.
Reply 1590
Original post by bbutton
Okay BCU guys. Just rang them, they took my Ucas number and confirmed my interview date. He then said the results have just come back and that I will know tomorrow or by monday/tuesday.

OMG this is the norm for BCU, always so unorganised. Not helping my stress levels lol. I had my interview the same time as you so I'm guessing it's the same for me arrrggghhh xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1591
OMG this is the norm for BCU, always so unorganised. Not helping my stress levels lol. I had my interview the same time as you so I'm guessing it's the same for me arrrggghhh xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably. Atleast we know its not today! X
Reply 1592
Original post by JordanUK

have u accepted Northumbria? 😃
Reply 1593
Original post by Maryam26
Fingers crossed for you! Yep, I know what you mean, bus fares are a joke as well and forever late. Sometimes I feel better off when I drive, at least I'll get to places on time!

I chose sheffield teaching and children's, which ones did you choose? I'm hoping I get the teaching hospitals (hallamshire, northern general etc)

I said any hospital in Sheffield but I will be happy to go anywhere really. I was really surprised, they have amazing settings there at the uni, they are the best I've seen so far! x
Reply 1594
yaaaay I've got an offer from BCU, such a relief 😃😃😃😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got into BCU! So chuffed! Who else is in?
Reply 1596
yaaaay I've got an offer from BCU, such a relief 😃😃😃😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations :smile: x
Reply 1597
Original post by kittykat185
I got into BCU! So chuffed! Who else is in?

Me eeeeek xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1598
Original post by bbutton
Congratulations :smile: x

Thank you xx hope you do too xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will see you in September then! :smile:

Latest