The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1820
Original post by Zmit2260
Yes applied for mine. It was just in a drop down box, healthcare, nursing, ODP no specific uni xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not giving me that option for some reason, I have to select the uni & when I do, only Medical & Surgical options are coming up. Is this is the NSH bursary on their website? x
Reply 1821
Hi jordan, did you get on the ODP course?
Reply 1822
Original post by sammysay
Hi jordan, did you get on the ODP course?

Hi yes I looked on track and I have an offer from both UCLan and Northumbria. I didn't get an email from track to say that I had an update though. What about you?
Reply 1823
Original post by JordanUK
Hi yes I looked on track and I have an offer from both UCLan and Northumbria. I didn't get an email from track to say that I had an update though. What about you?

So UCAS didn't send a notification?! *loads up laptop and frantically logs into track...*
Reply 1824
Original post by TootsieF
So UCAS didn't send a notification?! *loads up laptop and frantically logs into track...*

Ha no I got nothing, however it may be because my application was a bit of a weird one, I was initially rejected however, this wasn't intentional- they rejected me by mistake so then they had to find a way of unrejecting me. It got a bit complicated but I'm in now! Have you looked on track?
Reply 1825
Original post by anderson101
i know but i thought it just went on partners income?? Surely they cant go on my income if i'm at uni??

i think it will go on what you have earned in the tax year up to you going to uni.. could be wrong though x
I've declared no income as when I'm at uni I will be quitting my job so I will have no extra income to support me at ûni. That's how I thought it worked anyway. Could be wrong. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah me too! If you press on the icon next to income...a box comes up and says if you going to a full time uni course then you dont have to declare income
Thanks!!
Reply 1828
If you have earned more than £6000 before applying for bursary (either 1st yr, 2nd yr, etc) then you need to provide NHS Bursaries with details of that i.e. P60 form.
Original post by becky77
https://www.facebook.com/groups/241327476059899/

Anyone else going to BCU? Join the group!
Original post by sriaz
If you have earned more than £6000 before applying for bursary (either 1st yr, 2nd yr, etc) then you need to provide NHS Bursaries with details of that i.e. P60 form.

hi

where does it say that please? I just saw that if you are going full time uni then you dont need to declare income. Like someone else said, once started uni i wont be working anyway
thanks
Reply 1831
hi

where does it say that please? I just saw that if you are going full time uni then you dont need to declare income. Like someone else said, once started uni i wont be working anyway
thanks

It is asking me for my p60 for last year or my last payslip. This is in the email letter you have to print off, the one with the barcode.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is asking me for my p60 for last year or my last payslip. This is in the email letter you have to print off, the one with the barcode.

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh ok...i havent got that far yet..thanks
Reply 1833
oh ok...i havent got that far yet..thanks

Once you submit it will email you instructions and copy of the letter xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Once you submit it will email you instructions and copy of the letter xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok thanks
Reply 1835
hi

thanks

I called NHS Bursaries and asked them.

Students do work while they undertake study of a nhs course, but they just need to make sure they don't earn over the £6000 threshold before you apply for bursary in your 2nd (and 3rd) year of study.

To put your mind at ease, try giving them a call and ask if you need to submit your P60 for these past 12 months.
Reply 1836
Original post by sriaz

Students do work while they undertake study of a nhs course, but they just need to make sure they don't earn over the £6000 threshold before you apply for bursary in your 2nd (and 3rd) year of study.

To put your mind at ease, try giving them a call and ask if you need to submit your P60 for these past 12 months.

Brilliant thanks, I'll be calling them tomorrow xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brilliant thanks, I'll be calling them tomorrow xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thank you for your advice! X
Original post by sriaz

okay...thanks for your advice x
Guys I've made a Cardiff Facebook page! :smile: Just search Cardiff Uni ODP 2014!

Latest