The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Starting coventry uni adult nursing feb 2014

Hello, is anyone else starting the adult nursing at cov in feb 2014??
Reply 1
Hello yep I'm starting in feb too! Are you on fb another girl starting has started a group for feb starters if u wanna join?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
hiya! i'm starting in February as well! what's the facebook group called? ive been searching for ages and cant find anything :P it feels such a relief to find people now :smile:
Reply 3
Hello, im not on Facebook, causes relationship problems lol. Glad people have finally got back to my thread. Congrats on getting in, I can't wait to start.
Reply 4
https://www.facebook.com/groups/635626386471222/ hope it wrks!

Original post by mollysarah94
hiya! i'm starting in February as well! what's the facebook group called? ive been searching for ages and cant find anything :P it feels such a relief to find people now :smile:
Reply 5
Hi i'm starting in February too. Has anyone received their offer letter from Coventry yet?? I'm getting worried
Reply 6
Yh I got mine about 2 weeks ago. I emailed them and asked and they said they were going to confirm my place. Have you sent them your results?
Reply 7
I received a letter saying congrats uve been accepted and there's no need for me to do anything cov will get in touch with me! I sent all my ID in and college certificates but not my gcse results but I believe the gcse board or the college contact the uni for us! I am going to email them tho as still havnt had anything from them since!
Reply 8
I received a letter saying congrats uve been accepted and there's no need for me to do anything cov will get in touch with me! I sent all my ID in and college certificates but not my gcse results but I believe the gcse board or the college contact the uni for us! I am going to email them tho as still havnt had anything from them since!
Reply 9
Yh I'd email them just to make sure. Has your place been confirmed on ucas? That's all that happened to me, I got confirmation on my ucas and then I got a letter.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Hey I just got a ucas letter saying I didn't need to do anything and congratulations I have a place at my chosen uni. What did your letter from Coventry say any reading materials ? I'll email them to be on :the safe side
Reply 11
I went on a website which has our three year plan and recommended books to get. I'll send you the web link, gotta find it in my emails. My letter just said congratulations, I've got a place.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
You'll find loadsa things on and on the right you'll see book list.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Wow thanks so much for sharing this website is great
Reply 15
No probs. have you emailed them yet?
just to let you know, we can start applying for our NHS bursaries :biggrin: also are any of you going to be living in halls? :smile:
Hi I am staring in February as well

Quick Reply

Latest