The Student Room Group

MSc Adult Nursing Blended learning: Coventry University

Does anyone know about the placements?
Im trying to find out:
1) How many placements there are per year.
2) How many weeks each placement is.
3) What areas do they send you to? ie, all over the UK? Warwickshire? Midlands?

I cant find any information about these and not having any response from the University (which doesn't bode well!!)

Im not able to attend the open day in April due to other commitments, so thats no good either.
Original post by PodPod
Im trying to find out:

I cant find any information about these and not having any response from the University (which doesn't bode well!!)

Im not able to attend the open day in April due to other commitments, so thats no good either.

Hello @PodPod

I hope you're well. The only people who will know the answer to this are the members of the academic team or current students who study Adult Nursing Blended Learning so, unfortunately I will not be able to answer your question. I apologise you have not been able to get in touch with us however please can I further pass you on these contact details to direct these queries to:

Online enquiry form: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-coventry/apply-now/request-information/
Email: [email protected]

It is okay that you will not be able to attend the April open day, as we will have more open days coming up for this year - please check the Coventry University website regularly for this.

Best of luck,
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Original post by PodPod
Im trying to find out:

Hi PodPod,

Although I don't have anything to do with Covnetry Uni, I can assure you that you definitely won't be sent all over the UK for placements - it just isn't done. Universities have links with the local hospital and community healthcare settings where they send students - for example, in Chester, we get University of Chester students from the Chester campus the occasional student from one of the Warrington/Wirral/Crewe satellite sites and the occasional student from Wrexham Uni. The furthest you should realistically be sent is an hour's travel from campus.
Practice hours are 2300 in total - approx 770 a year - and is usually anything from 4 short to 2 long placements a year. Hopefully, someone will get back to you via the means their student ambassador has given you in post 2.
Reply 3
Hi I would also like to know .
If i apply msc adult nursing blended london campus , will my placement be in London ?
Can i know roughly the timetable of placement and courses please!?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending