The Student Room Group

Blended Learning Adult Nursing (Coventry university)

I've got a group interview tomorrow via teams for Coventry University (blended learning) Adult Nursing.

I was just wondering if anyone has had the same interview and what questions do they ask etc?. I've been told that I'm still able to get on the January intake this month as I've already sent documents and references in and things so fingers crossed that's the case!.

I've taken 6 years out of work to be a stay at home parent now all my children are in full-time education I want to finally pursue my career. I previously worked as a HCA in emergency theatres with the intentions of becoming a nurse back then. Hoping to either be a scrub nurse in theatres or in A&E 🙂
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Smartinez90
I've got a group interview tomorrow via teams for Coventry University (blended learning) Adult Nursing.

I was just wondering if anyone has had the same interview and what questions do they ask etc?. I've been told that I'm still able to get on the January intake this month as I've already sent documents and references in and things so fingers crossed that's the case!.

I've taken 6 years out of work to be a stay at home parent now all my children are in full-time education I want to finally pursue my career. I previously worked as a HCA in emergency theatres with the intentions of becoming a nurse back then. Hoping to either be a scrub nurse in theatres or in A&E 🙂

Hi, how did this go? I’ve got mine tomorrow wonder what type of thing they asked etc?
Reply 2
Original post by cjingham
Hi, how did this go? I’ve got mine tomorrow wonder what type of thing they asked etc?

Hey, was really good! Nothing bad at all it's just a group zoom meeting and they ask questions scenario based was really laid back to be honest. I got on the course and start September 🙂
Reply 3
Original post by Smartinez90
Hey, was really good! Nothing bad at all it's just a group zoom meeting and they ask questions scenario based was really laid back to be honest. I got on the course and start September 🙂

Oh amazing congratulations! Thank you so much for replying xx
Reply 4

Thank you!. Honestly nothing to worry about though! You will be fine! Good luck 🤞 x
Reply 5

How did you get on?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending