Is anyone studying Health and Social care in September? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Yeah i'm doing h&sc..finally found someone else doing it! Ha
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Wooo!! At the Riverside Campus? Not a lot of people seem to be doing it.
Yes at riverside, yeah your the first person i have found doing it. Smaller numbers is better anyways..you moving to Chester or live nearby?
Reply 4
Yes! I am :smile: finally finding some people on the same course!
Reply 5
Yay :smile: you both looking forward to it? Im hopefully getting uni accommodation in chester. What about you? :smile:
Yeah, i live 20 mins down the road so im going to stay at home for my first year..yeah im excited especially now i have found others, was worried not being in halls would make me a loner. Hahaha :')
Reply 7
I thought the exact same! I'm so excited! You? And yeah I'm getting accommodation in Chester, coming up from Staffordshire so a bit too far to travel each day, countdown til Freshers is on! X
Reply 8
Ahh i see, i was so scared of coming up and not knowing anyone but feel a lot better about it now :smile:. I live like an hour and 10 mins away so i could live at home but wanted the whole experience. Im justing hoping they let me into halls if not it means going private! :s-smilie: Im so excited for freshers! Have you seen the lineup? :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
​you'll be fine! I know chester super well so at least I can help in that sense :smile:! Can add me on Facebook if you's want https://facebook.com/abigailhannahjones makes it less scary knowing people! I'd have loved to have moved out but I would never have got into halls so :frown: Annoying but hope freshers will still be good for me
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 10
Ahh that's good :smile: I've only ever been to Chester twice and they were both for Uni open days and to look around the Campus, so im Clueless!! Thanks ive added you, yea it really does!! Awww I applied last year and I didn't get into Halls and I lived like 50 minutes away so im hoping I get in this year as i've moved houses. Yeaa course it will be!! :smile:
Ohh it's not a bad place tbh, plenty there and around :smile: ohh really that's. rubbish, hopefully you do then! You going private if you don't get into halls?
Reply 12
Thanks :smile: yea im going to go private if i dont get a place, i just hate the waiting haha. Cant wait to actually get there!! :smile:
Reply 13
I'm doing health and social too :smile: glad i've found some others doing it hahah :smile:
Oh well I have my fingers crossed for you! There's some really nice private houses though if your stuck! Oh hello! Yes it's nice to finally see people are on your course I was so relived :')!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Thanks, yea i just wouldnt know where to start if i had to go private :s-smilie: Ahh well Hi!! Im so glad ive found people on my course its made me feel so much more excited. Hurry up September!! :smile:
Hello, I am starting health and social care too, how many people will be living in halls? How old are you? Xx
Reply 17
Hello :smile: im hopefully going to be in halls and im 20. What about you? :smile: xx
Hopefully halls, I'm 21 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Ahh ok well its nice to meet you :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending