The Student Room Group

Best slimming pills?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Just curious with no offense intended but were you quite obese? I can't see loosing over 9lb/week being healthy. That lean body mass loss :cry:
Grenade fat burners. I have no idea if they are unisex but they definitely work. You have to smash yourself at the gym and drink loads of water and lay off the crap foods :smile:
Reply 82
Just had a look at the side effects and holy cow balls :indiff:

Don't OD :wink:
Reply 83
Crack and Heroin, they'll make you loose all kinds of weight

Original post by Tai Ga
i've heard of this new thing called Raspberry ketones that are becoming incredibly popular. But they are expensive- well the legit ones anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjudjvQ-p1k
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 84
Original post by Elcano
So... you still can't read, it seems.

And what the **** is 'completely dangerous' meant to mean? Could you give me a definition?

So now it's only 'hard to achieve', but not impossible? Make up your mind. Besides, did I say 'physical dependency'?

I absolutely love how you manage to keep up the argument without actually saying anything.

11/10 true inspiration
Reply 85
Original post by tooosh
I absolutely love how you manage to keep up the argument without actually saying anything.

11/10 true inspiration

Right now, you're the one pushing up his post count without really saying anything...
Reply 86
Original post by Elcano
Right now, you're the one pushing up his post count without really saying anything...

Take a pos rep, I love you.
Reply 87
Original post by Pegasus2
I'm finding it hard to even get over some of the replys here. Yeah 2 & 6 tongue in cheek, although Gozatron's was slightly dark.

There are noe effective slimming pills. Anything that says otherwise is only after your money. Rasberry Ketones included.

Stop eating processed foods and start moving about more if you want to lose weight.

This.

There is nothing other to do than diet.

The only thing you intake that can make a difference is a supplement on prescription from a doctor, and it is for people so obese that they are dying - something to help break down the fat. It relies on high fat intake so unless you are dying from obesity, it wouldn't make a difference either way.

You are wasting your time looking up these things. If it was as easy as taking a pill, don't you think everyone would be taking it? The supermodels of the world, no matter how wealthy and well connected they are, resort to healthy food and exercise like the rest of us.
Reply 88
Original post by bertstare
"Risk free" means what? You take too much paracetamol and you die, you take too much caffeine and you die, you take too much of absolutely anything (drug or not) and you can die - these drugs are not automatically "dangerous"; people just need to research them very carefully before use and for the average lifter trying to get to a reasonable bodyfat they just aren't needed

It's virtually impossible to overdose on caffeine.
Reply 89
Original post by tooosh
Take a pos rep, I love you.

That's nice to hear, habibi. :grouphugs:
Original post by Elcano
Oh, you're very welcome to explain that to him. Quick, do it before you spout more uninformed bull****.

OK try taking MDMA 3 times a week for a month and get back to me?

Drugs that work on dopamine instead of serotonin are going to get you hooked. Because dopamine is the natural reward chemical you get whenever you do anything biologically postive - eating/having sex, etc etc. When u take drugs like cocaine ur brain becomes artificially flooded with this, making it think coke is good and neccessary
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 91
You're 17 and need slimming pills? Get off your ass and do some exercise and watch what you eat, there aren't shortcuts in weight loss unless you're getting a gastric band fitted or Lipo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
1) Diet
2) Exercise
3) Rest

To start dont get to technical just eat less calories than you burn. Once your on the road to weight loss, maybe consider macro nutrients etc.
Reply 93
Original post by james1211

Hard, but highly dependent on individual sensitivity to stimulants. Point is, quite literally anything can kill in high enough dose - that doesn't mean that safe use of "potentially dangerous" drugs isn't possible
Reply 94

Seen it done.
Reply 95
Seen it done.

More likely to be due to allergy or intolerance than actual overdose.

When i say overdose i mean death due to overdose of course (that's what the guy i replied to was talking about).
Reply 96
More likely to be due to allergy or intolerance than actual overdose.

When i say overdose i mean death due to overdose of course (that's what the guy i replied to was talking about).

All i'm going to say is, it's not exactly difficult to OD on caffine with the proliferation of 'energy' drinks. I've seen it happen and it's not a good experiance.
Reply 97
All i'm going to say is, it's not exactly difficult to OD on caffine with the proliferation of 'energy' drinks. I've seen it happen and it's not a good experiance.

Yes, it is. It's impossible to OD on energy drinks. For example it would take me 131 cans of red bull to die from an overdose of caffeine.

You are talking about people with existing heart/other problems, and you're not even talking about death from overdose which is clearly what the discussion was about.
seriously if you this desperate to loose weight, stimulants like nicotine and caffeine will really help, e cig and caffeine powder
other weird slimming pills mess with your liver and kidneys so dont bother
hi all ! I am a new member and i came across to this discussion...and REALLY i am so astonished..it seems that anyone here as never tried slimming pills !so is there someone that can explain to me why u can read continuosly in newspapers news of people that are using a huge amount of slimming pills in order to get in fit, that there is this new trend of buying them online??so anyone REALLY has never bought them online and it's using them as a support to lose weight??please be honest! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest