The Student Room Group

Bring a object that best describes you?

So I have a interview for Lush in a few days & they asked me to bring one object that best describes me. I'm struggling with this and what is worse is that it is my first interview and it is a group one.

I'm not sure if I bring something that means something to me or something I would be if I was a object. As it is Lush I was thinking of taking a beauty product but I wouldn't really be able to say why it describes me.

Help please!
Reply 1
:zomg: Why do they ask such stupid questions? :facepalm2:

Sorry I can't be much help, I wouldn't know what to bring either
Reply 2
Original post by Ripper-Roo
:zomg: Why do they ask such stupid questions? :facepalm2:

Sorry I can't be much help, I wouldn't know what to bring either

Actually I quite like these little twist on the usual questions as they force people to think outside the box , and that can help seperate strong candidates that are able to think fast on their feet when they coem up with an unusual situation, as they may do at the workplace

imo think of it as a 'whats your best quality/aspect' question and go on from there. e.g. hard -working. get one of those perptual drinking birds that never seem to stop. dependable/reliable - calanderclock (you can always rely on tue to follow mon or 2 to follow 1) . good communication skills - a phone. etc etc . hope that helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending