The Student Room Group

Thirty Quid Take-Your-Mind-Off-Results Challenge

Scroll to see replies

I'll give it all away to charity.
Reply 21
A 1999 T reg original cassette (or CD) player for my little polo.
Reply 22
30 Iceland mac + cheeses
A huuuuge bottle of vodka :biggrin: would definitely take my mind off results!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some good suggestions here... keep them coming - I can pay the money to the winner or buy the 'thing' they want at midday.
A time turner to go back and resit those modules I know I messed up....
30 chocolate bars at poundland
I would use it to buy books which I can use to study for my blood test next week
I would persuade FOX to make another season of firefly for £30. I can be very persuasive :colone:. Failing that i'd buy an ostrich (I have very good contacts) which would distract me from my results. And then when I get them, if I do well I could do a victory lap on my ostrich (his name will be Glen and he's a battle ostrich) round the sports field.

And if the price of ostriches suddenly increased for some unknown reason, I would buy skyrim legendary edition for the Xbox 360 (as my old normal copy is all scratched :frown:) so I can go and slaughter have a good speaking to to everyone at the college for not teaching me well enough to pass my exams.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 29
Hire a bouncy castle :awesome:
A Raspberry Pi. I am thinking of getting one if my results go well.
Original post by Ice_Occultism
A Raspberry Pi. I am thinking of getting one if my results go well.

I'd rather have a raspberry pie :ahee:. Actually a strawberry pie. Ooh, now I want some strawberry ice cream. And a cone. And a fez. Fezzes are cool.
I'd buy a small mountain of food for the LOTR marathon tonight. And a wizard hat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd like a hat.

Any sort of hat.
Change into £2 coins. Glue all of them to the floor in a busy shopping area, take photos of the tragic consequences.
Reply 35
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 36
A tent, so I can live in the park when I get kicked out
I would buy a tiny tricycle, and train my dog to ride it, using bacon treats tied to the end of a wire, protruding from the front of the tricycle as incentive.

If he didn't learn, then I would ride the trike myself, up and down the high street, singing "Lady Marmalade", wrapped in nothing but tin foil and a drag queen wig.

Pretty sure after that I wouldn't care what my results were.
Reply 38
Jump on a tour bus in central London, and start shouting random celeb names at famous places of attraction.

"We are now approaching Trafalgar Square, where the famous...."
"KERRY KETONA!"
Reply 39
i would use it to go out and buy however many pizzas i can get for £30, and then walk around manchester giving them out to homeless people. wanted to do it for quite abit, and what better way to get over bad results than helping other people

Quick Reply

Latest