The Student Room Group

Is it possible?

I am entering the third and final year of my degree. Up until this point I have not taken out the maintenance loan as the grant has been enough to keep me going.
I have already sent off my application for this year, and have not requested the loan option.

However, around the the third week of September there is a possibility that circumstances may change for me, and I may well have to take out the loan.

My question is, will I be able to apply for the loan at that point, even though I have already been approved for this years finance.

Thanks in advance.
Original post by U.Ahmed
I am entering the third and final year of my degree. Up until this point I have not taken out the maintenance loan as the grant has been enough to keep me going.
I have already sent off my application for this year, and have not requested the loan option.

However, around the the third week of September there is a possibility that circumstances may change for me, and I may well have to take out the loan.

My question is, will I be able to apply for the loan at that point, even though I have already been approved for this years finance.

Thanks in advance.

Yes you just change this years application once you know if you need the money or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending