The Student Room Group

Boots Customer Assistant Interviews?

hey, so I've just been offered a job interview at Boots for an Xmas temp customer assistant!
I'm so excited but I have a few questions:
does anyone know what kind of questions ill be asked in the one to one interview (I've never had an interview before so I'm a little nervous!)

I was considering wearing a smart dress with tights-would that be okay?

I've also heard you're asked to try and sell the interviewer a product of your choice - what kind of product is best (e.g. makeup/haircare etc.)

thankyou!:smile:
Reply 1
I have one tiny question, did you had any previous retail experience at all? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by ForgetMe
I have one tiny question, did you had any previous retail experience at all? :smile:

nope :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by mm987
nope :smile:

What's your luck recipe :tongue: For the interview itself, check the Boots thread, you will find there useful posts and experience of others who attended interviews :wink:

If they will ask you to sell something, pick something that you could talk loads about, pick something you have used personally and then highlight the benefits of it. It's always best to pick an item that you are familiar with and have used or any of friends used rather than trying to make up things :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by ForgetMe
What's your luck recipe :tongue: For the interview itself, check the Boots thread, you will find there useful posts and experience of others who attended interviews :wink:

If they will ask you to sell something, pick something that you could talk loads about, pick something you have used personally and then highlight the benefits of it. It's always best to pick an item that you are familiar with and have used or any of friends used rather than trying to make up things :smile:

i have no idea haha!and okay thankyou!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending