The Student Room Group

How do I get a job this summer maannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

finished my exams. Looking for a job. Indeed yields terrible results even with all my filters on. I've applied to at least 20 jobs, most of which I'm still waiting for a response. I don't know how to look for more. What to do?
Original post by kkkro3
finished my exams. Looking for a job. Indeed yields terrible results even with all my filters on. I've applied to at least 20 jobs, most of which I'm still waiting for a response. I don't know how to look for more. What to do?

just got a job with boots, i was on indeed for agesss but then i went directly to retailers websites and applied on there. have a look at ur local small businesses too if they need some summer help eg cafes and restaurants or stores maybe
Reply 2
Original post by arch17
just got a job with boots, i was on indeed for agesss but then i went directly to retailers websites and applied on there. have a look at ur local small businesses too if they need some summer help eg cafes and restaurants or stores maybe

Thanks, also with Boots what role did you get and do you need previous experience?
Original post by kkkro3
Thanks, also with Boots what role did you get and do you need previous experience?

customer advisor and i had a bit of experience as an xmas temp for 2 months last year on my cv but they didnt ask about any experience, just my availability and some possible customer scenarios in the interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending