The Student Room Group

2014 Pharmacy applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a.t.c
I dnt think so u get a reading number with acknowledgment and the login details come with interview invite

Oh ok thanks for clarification :smile:
Reply 1781
Original post by Jeyaram
Oh ok cool, I hope so! :smile: Erm it was ok thanks, how did yours go? Did they ask you any tricky questions?

Apart from the fact that they said my name wrong it was okay I guess lol. Hmm no not really :s-smilie: I got asked the typical questions and she picked out stuff from my personal statement and asked me tell me about it. What about you?
Got a reading interview on the 27th, and ljmu on 4th, anyone else the same? No idea how to prepare for them
Original post by propagation
No I meant when you get the acknowledgement did they send with it the details for the portal?

Could you please Delete some of your messages, I can't PM you because you are over tsr message quota! Thanks :-)
Original post by Stacie0395
I had an offer and an interview within two days (Portsmouth and Reading) and two more interviews a week later (Bath and Cardiff)
Still waiting on Aston

Hey stacie! I just wanted to know how your reading interview went? Was it difficult? Did anything catch you off guard? I think I'm having most trouble answering 'why pharmacy'! Any help would be appreciated! Thank you :-)
Original post by Masuma123
Could you please Delete some of your messages, I can't PM you because you are over tsr message quota! Thanks :-)

sure :smile:
Anyone heard back from Lincoln yet?
I was just wondering if you got an interview does the university interested in you or do they just hand them out freely to anybody .(May sound wack) but I am just a little confused ..
No I meant when you get the acknowledgement did they send with it the details for the portal?

Oh right no

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey stacie! I just wanted to know how your reading interview went? Was it difficult? Did anything catch you off guard? I think I'm having most trouble answering 'why pharmacy'! Any help would be appreciated! Thank you :-)

It went well thanks. I had an offer within 24 hours :smile: I can't really help with the why pharmacy because that's your personal reasons. I was a bit thrown when I was asked why I don't want to do medicine

Posted from TSR Mobile
It went well thanks. I had an offer within 24 hours :smile: I can't really help with the why pharmacy because that's your personal reasons. I was a bit thrown when I was asked why I don't want to do medicine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ah cool, what did you say to 'why not medicine'? And did they ask you any questions about any media related topics?
Has anyone applied to or heard anything back from Birmingham?

Does anyone know if you can become a Pharmacist consultant in the area of Microbiology???
ah cool, what did you say to 'why not medicine'? And did they ask you any questions about any media related topics?

They asked me about the pj and I told her my reason for not wanting to medicine :smile:
Original post by SarahSmiles95
Has anyone applied to or heard anything back from Birmingham?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Pharmacy_applicants_stalking_page_2014_entry

Have a look on here :smile:
Reply 1797
Does anybody have an open day/interview at the University of Manchester on the 20th of november? :smile:
Reply 1798
Original post by James A
Well done to everyone with offers, more will roll in :party:

Hey dude,

I've been to UEA (which is located in Norwich) and the journey wasn't that bad at all. Takes two hours from Liverpool Street Station to Norwich station by train, then like another 15 minutes for a bus to campus.

Where about's in London do you live?

Also, I attend Reading and the trains take about 25 minutes from Paddington station to Reading. Then the bus is another 15 minute journey from the station, taking you directly on campus.

Hi, when i checking how long it takes to get to reading i was looking at 2hr and 45mins are you sure its around 1hr?
i live in central london around camden. and also how much was it to get to reading from paddington?
thanks
Reply 1799
Anyone heard back from Lincoln yet?

My interview is on the 4/12 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending