The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
this is all a bit too funny ... im 18 and i have a 15 year old girlfriend
i love her and its all great

the only issues are
1) maturity
as mentioned before if shes all giggles and whatever all the ****ing time then its a bit annoying. but if you find a mature girl whose a couple years younger than you... who gives a **** about the difference. also.. in this maturity thingy.... your friends are BOUND to make jokes.... **** ive got the pedo thing from EVERYONE who has found out. from my friends, from teachers, from HER PARENTS, from HER!!! but its all good.... just brush em off... if shes worth it
2) parents
either dont let her parents know or start finding ways to kiss their ass. if a girls parents dont like you... thats NEVER a good thing, especially when if they are a bit younger than you they probably need permission to go out.
3) sex
no sex..... funnily enough this includes anything after masturbating in front of each other. so.... watch out for that. if your 18... you can be prosecuted for having sex (or anything after masturbating in front of each other) and jailed!
4) you moving away
at 18 most people either go to uni or get a job. especially at this time. so.... make the most of it... every couple is facing this crap... but make the most of it... dont look back... and have no regrets... long distance relationships CAN work.... if youre willing to give them a go

my preaching is done
p.s.
i love my girlfriend... the age thing isnt a problem. shes mature, her parents like me (i think) and im gonna have to give the long distance thing a shot...
Actually you can be taken to court for statutory rape without even having sex.

Something about what society deems an adult having sex with a child is wrong in my opinion.

Sorry, but that's my opinion.
Reply 22
Jackk

3) sex
no sex..... funnily enough this includes anything after masturbating in front of each other. so.... watch out for that. if your 18... you can be prosecuted for having sex (or anything after masturbating in front of each other) and jailed!

do u masturbate in front of eachother?
Reply 23
no way
i think its fairly there
as you said "child"
sure it may not seem as appropriate when you reach 15... but imagine if your little kid of 12 had a guy (possibly an older boyfriend) touch them up... and nothing would be done because the hole he stuck his dick in wasnt between her legs...

i think its fair... but unfortunate for people nearer to 16.... my thoughts
Reply 24
alisama
do u masturbate in front of eachother?

hahah no thats bloody icky
but thats the lowest level of of sexual activity that classes as "sex"

kissing = not "sex"
masturbating in front of each other, or masturbating each other (?? does that make sense) = "sex"
To be honest I think 15 is just as bad as 12. But then I am a lot older than you, which is why it probably seems so strange to me.

The law is there to protect children, and children are classed as anyone under 16. Hence you are an adult, she is a child.

Latest

Trending

Trending