The Student Room Group

TKMAXX job interview advice?!

Scroll to see replies

I had a 1-on-1 interview today and have been offered to go in on Friday to meet the manager with the other successful candidates, did anyone else have to meet the manager? Will this be like a group interview? Thanks
Reply 21
hiya could you tell me what questions they asked you on your 1-1 and what was the process like? what did they make you do
Is there anything i need to bring to the TKMAX interview ovs your self?but anything else.
I've had an interview for t k maxx and I'm currently waiting on them to get back to me about if I have the job or not. How long will it take ?
Hi I've got an interview on Monday the 17th I've had 3 past jobs and 1 in a men's clothes shop! Do you think I will have a 1-1 or a group assesment?? They asked if I would like to come in for an interview so I'm not sure, so nervous!
Hi I've got an interview in 2 days for tkmaxx and I'm really nervous. I've had 3 past jobs including 1 in a men's clothes store so I have sales experience..do you think I will have to have a group interview or just a 1-1??
Reply 26
I am currently filling out application form for tk maxx. Is it possible to attach cv to it, as there isn't much room for information to be added about previous employment. Any suggestions? ??
Reply 27
Original post by Yvonnoch
I am currently filling out application form for tk maxx. Is it possible to attach cv to it, as there isn't much room for information to be added about previous employment. Any suggestions? ??

Yes you can attatch a CV as well as a cover letter - this will make you stand out more. Best of luck applying by the way :smile:
could I ask what you wore? I have an interview for the christmas temp sales associate at tk maxx tomorrow, feeling nervous!
Reply 29
Sorry for late reply, I basically wore smart casual, a jumper with Peter Pan collar, and some black jeans. I hope your interview went well and you've got the job :smile:
How long did it take for them to get back to you after u applied for the job?
So I've got an interview coming up in two daysJust wondering what sort of questions they ask?Is there any sort of test ?And the best ways of answering, any help would be very appreciated thx.
I had an interview today (2019) for a Christmas temp at Homesense (A daughter brand of TKMAXX) and they have similar interviews. First I was given a booklet of multiple choice questions of different scenarios, I had to tick the box of what I would do in that situation. This was the easy part as there is no wrong answer. The next part of the interview I was asked about 20 questions, these questions aren't difficult if you know what to say.
(edited 4 years ago)
I went into store the other day and filled out a Christmas temp application, handed it in and got a call today asking me what hours I can do, what good customer service I have given and received and if I have any holidays booked. Going in for an RST??? Tomorrow at 10. The lady said it would multiple choice questions as they do that before interviewing and that’s all I know 🤷*♀️ Don’t really know what to expect.
Reply 34
Hey! I have an interview tomorrow and not too sure what to expect. Could you give advice and what kind of questions did they as. Also did you wear casual or like the black dress pants and ****?
Reply 35
Original post by phituku
Hey! I have an interview tomorrow and not too sure what to expect. Could you give advice and what kind of questions did they as. Also did you wear casual or like the black dress pants and ****?

Hi I had an interview about 4 days ago but they still haven’t replied to tell me if I got the job or not (btw the store which I applied to is a new opening which will open in May) do you know when they will applied as you’ve been through it. Thanks :smile:
Hi, did you guys get the job at homesense? I have my induction tomorrow but I don’t really know what kinds jobs I’ll be doing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending