The Student Room Group

Nhs offered a job which did not have financial approval

Hello, I got offered an NHS job verbally but I have not received an unconditional offer yet due to the fact that they are still waiting for financial approval. I feel really silly for having invested time in the interview as well as having wasted other opportunities (I did turn down 2 interviews and a0 job offer) and this job might end up in nothimg at all. Anyone also experiencing the same?

Thank you.
I'm really sorry mate - that must be incredibly frustrating. How long has it been since your verbal offer?
Reply 2
About 3 weeks now..
Reply 3
Recruitment in large organisations is typically a shambles. The left hand doesn’t know what the right is doing, with recruiting manager, HR and Finance seldom aligned. Not to mention that the recruiting manager tends to disappear on 2 weeks holiday immediately after interviews are complete. Consequently it’s best to believe nothing before you actually have an offer letter in your hand.
Reply 4
Original post by nextone!
About 3 weeks now..
Hi, have you received your offer now? I've been waiting for 2weeks too and they're still awaiting funding authorization
Reply 5
I was wondering if you have heard about your job offer after this time. I am in a similar position after having an interview with NHS as pharmacist and I was successful but they offered me a job which wasn’t advertised at the time because my extensive experience in community pharmacy, so , it had to be approved by finance. It’s been 2 weeks now. Any advice? Thank you
Reply 6
Original post by Favy_01
Hi, have you received your offer now? I've been waiting for 2weeks too and they're still awaiting funding authorization

I was wondering if you have heard about your job offer after this time. I am in asimilar position after having an interview with NHS as pharmacist and I wassuccessful but they offered me a job which wasn’t advertised at the time becausemy extensive experience in community pharmacy, so , it had to be approved byfinance. It’s been 2 weeks now. Any advice? Thank you
Reply 7
Original post by PaulM75
I was wondering if you have heard about your job offer after this time. I am in asimilar position after having an interview with NHS as pharmacist and I wassuccessful but they offered me a job which wasn’t advertised at the time becausemy extensive experience in community pharmacy, so , it had to be approved byfinance. It’s been 2 weeks now. Any advice? Thank you

No offer yet. It's really frustrating

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending