The Student Room Group

MSc Reproduction and Development - Bristol University

Hi.
I was wondering if anyone else has applied for the MSc in Reproduction and Development at Bristol University (Distance Learning).

I began my application in April and updated all of my information as I got it such as my final BSc results.

However I am still waiting for a decision, I have contacted several different people at the university several times and have been told they are sending my application off for consideration. They have been saying that for about 2 months now and I am sure the course is about to begin soon.

Anyone else waiting for a decision ? I wish they would just tell me if I haven't been accepted because this wait is killing me !!!
When did you last hear from them? As you say, the course will be starting soon. I'd be feeling itchy about this and I think you'd be within your rights to start pestering them for an answer!
Phone the Dept's graduate office - 0117 9168274. Dont email.

If they promise to phone you back and dont within the hour, phone again. Be a nuisance. You need a decision and it isnt unreasonable to want to know.
Reply 3
Original post by nonswimmer
When did you last hear from them? As you say, the course will be starting soon. I'd be feeling itchy about this and I think you'd be within your rights to start pestering them for an answer!

I emailed the administration team last week and was told that my application has been forwarded on for review. But seriously how much longer can they take. It's mainly a distance learning MSc with 10 weeks attendance in Bristol for lab work so it's not like I have to arrange accommodation or anything but as my boyfriend is lending me the tuition fees I kinda need to know !

Not only that but this is my dream masters so waiting is killing me !
Hi there,

I am thinking of applying for this next year! I am also a junior doctor and planning to work 60% rota. Do you think the MSc will be achievable as well as working?

How heavy is the workload? I would love to hear from someone who knows!

Rosie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending