The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by teester
Gcses: 9 A*S, 4 As
UKCAT: 677.5
AS level: 4 As
A2s achieved: A*, A*, A
Really worried about my ukcat as I got 570 on abstract!

You score full marks for their GCSE criteria and your A2s will probably score highly too.
Your UKCAT is above average. It is actually a pretty solid score. You have a great application.

Complaining about 570 on abstract? My 490 in Verbal is so much worse haha
Reply 181
Original post by letsbehonest
My 490 in Verbal is so much worse haha

I got that too :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dr.Ugs
I got that too :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha! Have unis got our scores yet?
Reply 183
Haha! Have unis got our scores yet?

People are saying they have. I have no idea :smile: I checked their twitter page and they didnt say anything about it
Reply 184
Original post by Dr.Ugs
People are saying they have. I have no idea :smile: I checked their twitter page and they didnt say anything about it

one of my friends got an e-mail on monday. He has got an interview for the 20th of November! So they have got UKCAT scores.
Reply 185
Original post by Loiks94
one of my friends got an e-mail on monday. He has got an interview for the 20th of November! So they have got UKCAT scores.

An interview at UEA?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm currently a first year at UEA, if anyone wants to ask any questions regarding anything at all just pm me or quote me on here, I'll be happy to help :smile:
Original post by lordmackery
I'm currently a first year at UEA, if anyone wants to ask any questions regarding anything at all just pm me or quote me on here, I'll be happy to help :smile:

Hey, i was wondering if you knew roughly how many graduates there are on the course? I feel so odd being a graduate on this thread! Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 188
Original post by SuziieB
An interview at UEA?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah at east anglia
Original post by Loiks94

Wow well done them! Scary how interviews are being given out so soon! Wonder how long it will be till the rejections start
Original post by Loiks94
yeah at east anglia

I'm not gonna lie, I don't believe a word you say any more ever since you made up Manchesters cut off, and decile range...

Please stop confusing other students. This is stressful enough as it is.
Reply 191
Original post by ameelia22
I'm not gonna lie, I don't believe a word you say any more ever since you made up Manchesters cut off, and decile range...

Please stop confusing other students. This is stressful enough as it is.

What Manchester cut off? I was making a suggestion to what it could be and asking if people were thinking the same?

What's stressful? UKCAT has already sent of to universities and that's cited on their twitter account. My friend got an e-mail on Monday for an interview on the 20th of November at UEA. Probably the first set of interviews set out - mind you he did have an excellent score and academic records.
Original post by Loiks94
What Manchester cut off? I was making a suggestion to what it could be and asking if people were thinking the same?

What's stressful? UKCAT has already sent of to universities and that's cited on their twitter account. My friend got an e-mail on Monday for an interview on the 20th of November at UEA. Probably the first set of interviews set out - mind you he did have an excellent score and academic records.

I agree with Amelia, what was you said in the Manchester thread didn't sound like a suggestion-it looked like a fact. :colonhash: that's why a couple of people panicked and one even had to call the uni to double check :rolleyes:
Original post by Loiks94

See post below:
Original post by Loiks94
UKCAT cut off for 2014 is 705.. 8th Decile I guess......

^ That's what you said. Post 485 page 25. Then suddenly ignored everyone quoting you saying "how do you know??" or "Source please??"... You made **** up then, and I think your making **** up now.

Show me a print screen, or shut up.
Original post by FlavaFavourFruit
I agree with Amelia, what was you said in the Manchester thread didn't sound like a suggestion-it looked like a fact. :colonhash: that's why a couple of people panicked and one even had to call the uni to double check :rolleyes:

Case closed.
Original post by AishaNeuro
Hey, i was wondering if you knew roughly how many graduates there are on the course? I feel so odd being a graduate on this thread! Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, UEA really likes graduates! You have quite a high chance applying here. Our cohort is around 40% graduate students. In my PBL group alone, out of 10 people, there are 4 graduates.
Reply 195
You score full marks for their GCSE criteria and your A2s will probably score highly too.
Your UKCAT is above average. It is actually a pretty solid score. You have a great application.

Complaining about 570 on abstract? My 490 in Verbal is so much worse haha

Ah thankyou, I'm a reapplicant after 3 rejections without interview last year and one rejection post interview! Hoping it goes better this time..
I've heard of worse, I know someone who got 410 on abstract!
Reply 196
Original post by ameelia22
See post below:

^ That's what you said. Post 485 page 25. Then suddenly ignored everyone quoting you saying "how do you know??" or "Source please??"... You made **** up then, and I think your making **** up now.

Show me a print screen, or shut up.

Case closed.

He/she is lying as theacknowledgement email said interviews start from December.
Original post by lordmackery
Hi, UEA really likes graduates! You have quite a high chance applying here. Our cohort is around 40% graduate students. In my PBL group alone, out of 10 people, there are 4 graduates.

Ahh okay! That is a relief! Thank you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 198
Original post by Loiks94

Why do this?
Original post by Loiks94

You've suddenly gone quiet again mate...???

Latest

Trending

Trending