The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

First years and freshers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by steph_ong
You're not the only one but I have no idea how else i'm going to meet people if not. Are you living in halls?

Nope, I have my own place down here. I'll be in the SU a lot though. Got to get a drink in before I start tomorrow too. :biggrin:
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by charliearlie
Nope, I have my own place down here. I'll be in the SU a lot though. Got to get a drink in before I start tomorrow too. :biggrin:

I'm living in private accommodation as well. Hopefully i'll grow a pair and venture out and get something done before uni even starts
I'm living in private accommodation as well. Hopefully i'll grow a pair and venture out and get something done before uni even starts

What are you studying? Sorry if you've already mentioned it here, I am that lazy. Also, there is a Fresher's at the pub thing going on tonight at Union Rooms.
Reply 23
Original post by charliearlie
What are you studying? Sorry if you've already mentioned it here, I am that lazy. Also, there is a Fresher's at the pub thing going on tonight at Union Rooms.

It's okay, doesn't take much more energy for me to type out two words and 15 more letters anyways. Extended Science, i'm in my Foundation year. Is that the inter-halls social?
It's okay, doesn't take much more energy for me to type out two words and 15 more letters anyways. Extended Science, i'm in my Foundation year. Is that the inter-halls social?

Nope. The interhalls social is at the SU. Union Rooms one was just made by a random guy on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/events/154706094727869/
Reply 25
What did you think of the inter-halls social?

I thought it was brilliant. If you went and saw people with all the stuff drawn on their backs then I was the guy in the orange (St Thomas) who had the massive penis drawn. Gotta love flat mates

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending