The Student Room Group

Robert Thicke's wife weighs in on Miley.

Hello, Thicke's wife gave an interview on the Miley incidient, it can be found here: http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/26/robin-thicke-miley-cyrus-paula-patton-vma-performance/

Yes, celeb gossip - strong first post. (:

His mum also reacted, somewhat less approvingly: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/robin-thicke-mother-reacts-miley-cyrus-vmas-performance-article-1.1438311
I'm so glad that's cleared up. I was really curious about what she thought.
Reply 2
Original post by thunder_chunky
I'm so glad that's cleared up. I was really curious about what she thought.

I read that in Holly's voice...
Reply 3
Isn't it Robin?
Original post by CSM1996
Isn't it Robin?

I was thinking that too! It is Robin...
:tongue: Robert Thicke lol
Original post by Garrow1564
I read that in Holly's voice...

:yy: Holly is a legend. One of my favourite characters.
Reply 6
Miley looks like a pre-pubescent boy, those squeeze-in pants weren't helping
Reply 7
:yy: Holly is a legend. One of my favourite characters.

He’s one of mine, alongside Rimmer too, You are a total, total... a word is yet to be invented to describe how totally whatever-it-is you are, but you are one. And a total, total one at that.”
He’s one of mine, alongside Rimmer too, You are a total, total... a word is yet to be invented to describe how totally whatever-it-is you are, but you are one. And a total, total one at that.”

"Queeg" is one of my all time favourite episodes.

"We are talking jape of the decade. We are talking April, May, June, July and August fool."
Reply 9
Original post by sorafdfs
Miley looks like a pre-pubescent boy, those squeeze-in pants weren't helping

She was on Alan Carr TV show on Friday. I thought she looked like Justin Beiber with her short-back-and-sides haircut, behaved very boyishly too.
Reply 10

"And the moral of the story is, "Appreciate what you've got", because basically I'm fantastic." Queeg is one of my favourites I also love "Waiting for God."
"And the moral of the story is, "Appreciate what you've got", because basically I'm fantastic." Queeg is one of my favourites I also love "Waiting for God."

"Stoke me a klipper" is another favourite on mine. Although I mostly prefer the earlier series with the exception of part of series 7 and most of series 8 I really like it because you see a different side to the "friendship" between Lister and Rimmer. And you see Rimmer changing from his usual self. Also the bit at the end where you see the Ace Rimmer graveyard is a great scene.
Reply 12
Wow. I care so much it hurts.
Reply 13
"Stoke me a klipper" is another favourite on mine. Although I mostly prefer the earlier series with the exception of part of series 7 and most of series 8 I really like it because you see a different side to the "friendship" between Lister and Rimmer. And you see Rimmer changing from his usual self. Also the bit at the end where you see the Ace Rimmer graveyard is a great scene.

I much prefer the earlier series, although I find that to be the case with most programmes except Blackadder, I have a soft spot for “Camille” because Casablanca is one of my favourite films too.
I much prefer the earlier series, although I find that to be the case with most programmes except Blackadder, I have a soft spot for “Camille” because Casablanca is one of my favourite films too.

Likewise, and "Camille" was a great episode. Brilliant ending.
I think that the fact there were many unanswered questions at the end of series 8 is disappointing, and what made it worse is that what followed was "Back to Earth" which really wasn't great. For me the early episodes like "Backwards", Dimension Jump" and "Future Echoes" are the very best.
Reply 15
Robin Thicke has a wife????
Reply 16
Yes her Name is paula parton she is an actress
Reply 17
Hm. Well your earlier post certainly makes more sense in light of this...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending