The Student Room Group

Awkward Moments at TSR

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zaback21
Ooh ok. Not to mention you already stated your name in your profile. But yes its a little difficult. I usually prefer to keep my username have some part of my real name but for TSR I had to changed it.

But yes that moment I will say is more funny than awkward. It could have been plus point for you to get in :tongue:

Why did you decide to change it?

Oh I was in my first year when all of this happened. I was posting on the thread because I was answering the questions of prospective students. He said I did a good job so I can't complain. :tongue:
Reply 41
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Why did you decide to change it?

Oh I was in my first year when all of this happened. I was posting on the thread because I was answering the questions of prospective students. He said I did a good job so I can't complain. :tongue:

Stalking by an ex. It was really bad.
Stalking by an ex. It was really bad.

That's creepy, haha. I had a stalker on here. He still tries to talk to me at times...
Reply 43
That's creepy, haha. I had a stalker on here. He still tries to talk to me at times...

At least its online, you can make a new account. Imagine going to the post before your parents does so you can get it before they find out. Unfortunately its difficult to get a new house or move out.
At least its online, you can make a new account. Imagine going to the post before your parents does so you can get it before they find out. Unfortunately its difficult to get a new house or move out.

Gosh, she sounds rather extreme!
Reply 45
Gosh, she sounds rather extreme!

You have no idea how much pain she caused me. First with breakup (dumping me), then coming back 2 years later to stalk me as she now wants me.
You have no idea how much pain she caused me. First with breakup (dumping me), then coming back 2 years later to stalk me as she now wants me.

Well I hope she's finally stopped with all of that. :h:
Reply 47
Well I hope she's finally stopped with all of that. :h:

Well she did. But later I figured out, she is mentally unstable and was perhaps also suffering from bipolar disorder. I couldn't see it when I was with her as I was stupidly in love.
That awkward moment when you post a message but then you realize it was so personal that it should have been PMed...
That awkward moment when someone starts a full-blown fight in your thread. :colonhash:
Original post by Really_now
Anyone remember that thread where the guy said he hadn't made any friends at uni and so had taken to barging into people when passing them in the corridors as revenge? That was pretty awkward :s-smilie:

I remember those threads! I do miss them-they were amusing. I swear he made loads of threads saying the same thing
When you make a thread without any replies :redface:

When you realise you've made a mistake with a post but someone's already quoted you :redface:
Replying in all seriousness to a post - not realising it is a troll post - and then having it pointed out to you at length by some smarta**
Original post by SecretDuck
Having weird dreams about certain TSR members. Mainly happens when I use TSR late at night.

baby do you dream bout me, because I woke up kinda tired, and I thought I must have been running through your mind all night :wink:
Original post by mikelewis777
baby do you dream bout me, because I woke up kinda tired, and I thought I must have been running through your mind all night :wink:

omg you're back:angry:
Original post by StarryEyedCyborg
omg you're back:angry:

I'm sorry, do I know you? :confused:
Like others have said, making an erroneous post and then having it quoted before you have realised and had time to delete it. :argh:
Original post by mikelewis777
I'm sorry, do I know you? :confused:

That awkward moment when someone has a memory span less than a goldfish's.
Original post by MrEFeynman
Like others have said, making an erroneous post and then having it quoted before you have realised and had time to delete it. :argh:

lol I know right. Or that awkward moment when you post something into the wrong thread and someone negs you.
Original post by StarryEyedCyborg
lol I know right. Or that awkward moment when you post something into the wrong thread and someone negs you.

Add to that, when you try and help somebody and they are so dumb it takes at least 5 posts for you to explain your first post with advice in it. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest