Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Sent my application of yesterday, changed my course to interior design
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Hey everyone I'm applying for international business management and I'm sending my application tomorrow
Hope to meet you guys there!
Reply 62
applying to do politics :smile: anyone looking at the student castle for their accommodation? http://www.studentcastle.co.uk/newcastle-student-accommodation/overview/
Thanks I'll have a look now. You never know I might stay there. :yes:
Original post by chanteyd
Im applying to Northumbria for computer science too!

Awesome :biggrin: looks like a good course, perhaps we will bump into each other. Have you sent your application off yet? I sent mine yesterday
Reply 65
Original post by Jamie.12345:
Awesome :biggrin: looks like a good course, perhaps we will bump into each other. Have you sent your application off yet? I sent mine yesterday

No I haven't because my teacher is on trip :frown: But it's going on the first day back after half term!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied for Adult Nursing on the 23rd... Just waiting now haha
Went to the open day, it was great! I'm so excited :smile:
How was it I was busy that day?
Reply 69
I've applied for business management, sent my application off a few days ago! Went to the open day on Saturday and was surprised at how nice it was
Reply 70
Original post by Leah3
I've applied for business management, sent my application off a few days ago! Went to the open day on Saturday and was surprised at how nice it was

glad to see another prospective business student! :biggrin: I couldn't go the open day? what was the business school like?
Looks like we will all be doing the same course looking forward to meeting you guys:yes:
Reply 72
Original post by JCharrison
glad to see another prospective business student! :biggrin: I couldn't go the open day? what was the business school like?

It was really good, was on a campus tour and the girl leading it was a business student herself and she loves it, seems to have a really good reputation! :smile: what other uni's you applying to?
Reply 73
Has anyone had any offers yet? Went to look around on Saturday and loved it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not yet I hope I get a reply soon. Same:smile: to you too
Reply 75
I started in September this year, if anyone needs to know anything, ask away. be happy to help.
What subject are you doing
Reply 77
Original post by Leah3
It was really good, was on a campus tour and the girl leading it was a business student herself and she loves it, seems to have a really good reputation! :smile: what other uni's you applying to?

awesome, im applying to Northumbria (2x) Leeds met (2x) and Liverpool John Moores :smile:
you?

if I get an offer from Northumbria then that is where I will choose first :smile:
I'm having issues with my personal statement :'( but hopefully will be applying soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
I'm applying for Northumbria, Sheffield, Leeds, Nottingham and Leicester :smile: not sure whether Northumbria or Sheffield will be my first choice yet though, still undecided!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending