The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Cas request

Hello friends, can anyone please guide me on how to request a cas for Northumbria University... I have checked on my portal... Request a cas option is not available anywhere on the portal.
Original post by Sugra Fatima
Hello friends, can anyone please guide me on how to request a cas for Northumbria University... I have checked on my portal... Request a cas option is not available anywhere on the portal.

The "How do I request a CAS" section of this page says, "you should click on the Visa/Immigration box on your portal and follow the on screen instructions to request your CAS".

However, it also says "You should do this when you have met the following:

* You hold an unconditional offer and have firmly accepted it
* You have provided all documents, requested by Applicant Services
* You have paid your deposit or hold a valid financial sponsor letter"

Are all those conditions true? If not, perhaps that why you don't see the option to request one.
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
When is the course start date?
I have met all the conditions and paid the deposit fee also... But still I can't see that option... Anyways I have emailed them.. Will wait for their response. Thank u
(edited 1 year ago)
Last week of May 2023
Last week of May 2023

That's okay, I was just checking whether their CAS process should have started yet. It should for May, so no harm in contacting them for further details.

I would recommend calling if you have not had a response after a week.
Original post by Admit-One
That's okay, I was just checking whether their CAS process should have started yet. It should for May, so no harm in contacting them for further details.d calling if you have not had a response after a week.

Yup sure thanks I will do that.
Reply 7
Yup sure thanks I will do that.

Hi please tell me did you received cas for sept 2023?
Northumbria uni

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending