The Student Room Group

my ego is taking a huge hit

I went clubbing on saturday, so i hook up with a girl. I rarely have any success with girls, so this was my first time. i kissed her and she did not resist. when the club was going to close, i asked her if shes alone, she asked back why, and i said i want her, and she replied .. big fat NO. so i left her. when i was leaving, i saw her with another guy, and hes not even half as good looking as i am, shorter than me too, whatever he did/said to her, it didnt take him long to gain her trust, in the end i saw her leaving with his hand around her waist.

I cant think too much but i am really feeling massive blow to my ego. What really is wrong with me?
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by GnomeMage
I went clubbing on saturday, so i hook up with a girl. I rarely have any success with girls, this is the first time. i kissed her and she did not resist. when the club was going to close, i asked her if shes alone, she asked back why, and i said i want her, and she replied .. big fat NO. so i left her. when i was leaving, i saw her with another guy, and hes not even half as good looking as i am, shorter than me too, whatever he did/said to her, it didnt take him long to gain her trust, in the end i saw her leaving with his hand around her waist.

I cant think too much but i am really feeling massive blow to my ego. What really is wrong with me?

You sound like you have huge confidence issues. No offence. Plus, how do you know that wasn't her boyfriend? They might have known each other for a while. Ya never know.

Anyway... You need to tell yourself YOU ARE THE MAN. If she wants to leave with someone who isn't as great as you her loss :smile:. Don't beat yourself up over cłub girls. They aren't worth it. Just go in there, leave your ego out the door, have a good time and go with the flow. A confident guy will just go 'meh' and move on.

You should have cheered yourself up with fried chicken. Works for me.

Anyway, maybe you should be a bit more down to earth? Don't act like gods gift to women.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by datpiff
You sound like you have huge confidence issues. No offence.

Plus, how do you know that wasn't her boyfriend? They might have known each other for a while. Ya never know.

Anyway... You need to tell yourself YOU ARE THE MAN. If she wants to leave with someone who isn't as great as you her loss :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

no chance. i was with her all night and i hugged her, kissed her, danced with her. How could he be her boyfriend ?
Reply 3
no chance. i was with her all night and i hugged her, kissed her, danced with her. How could he be her boyfriend ?

Dunno. Some girls just roll like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's probably the fact that you think you're gods gift to women

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
its already monday night and i cant get this off my mind. feels like **** man
Reply 6
Original post by Sammy Lanka
It's probably the fact that you think you're gods gift to women

Posted from TSR Mobile

no

the fact that i acknowledge that i rarely have success with women before this.

and i know a few lads that gets girls almost on weekly basis, they do act like they feel they are god's gift to women. thats the bizarre part.
Reply 7
no

the fact that i acknowledge that i rarely have success with women before this.

and i know a few lads that gets girls almost on weekly basis, they do act like they feel they are god's gift to women. thats the bizarre part.

You can only be yourself.

You can't fake being a club douhebag. Being a club douchebag is an art.

Maybe you need to stop hanging at 'meat market clubs?' I prefer jazz bars myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
well tbh id be a bit wary of a stranger - a guy - who goes "are you alone?" "why?" "I want you" so idk maybe she felt it was weird/threatening to say that, maybe next time "hey, do you want to come back to mine?" or "can I have your number please?"
Reply 9
You sounded a little creepy with the "are you alone" line.
Reply 10
Original post by H0ls

thats a standard conversation opener isnt it?? :confused:

im definitely not creepy. and shes not just some random girl. i know her through my friend. they introduced her to me.
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
well tbh id be a bit wary of a stranger - a guy - who goes "are you alone?" "why?" "I want you" so idk maybe she felt it was weird/threatening to say that, maybe next time "hey, do you want to come back to mine?" or "can I have your number please?"

shes not random. shes friend of my friend (who have lots of female friends) and was introduced to me.

yeah damn really should taken her number
thats a standard conversation opener isnt it?? :confused:

im definitely not creepy. and shes not just some random girl. i know her through my friend. they introduced her to me.

No it is not a standard conversation opener. It's very creepy IMO

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by datpiff
You sound like you have huge confidence issues. No offence. Plus, how do you know that wasn't her boyfriend? They might have known each other for a while. Ya never know.

Anyway... You need to tell yourself YOU ARE THE MAN. If she wants to leave with someone who isn't as great as you her loss :smile:. Don't beat yourself up over cłub girls. They aren't worth it. Just go in there, leave your ego out the door, have a good time and go with the flow. A confident guy will just go 'meh' and move on.

You should have cheered yourself up with fried chicken. Works for me.

Anyway, maybe you should be a bit more down to earth? Don't act like gods gift to women.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do I tell myself I AM THE MAN at the same time as leaving my ego at the door?
Reply 14
Did she actually kiss him? He could just be a male friend
Reply 15
Original post by Jezebelle
Did she actually kiss him? He could just be a male friend

from the way they interact, i can tell you 99.9% that hes taking her home for some action i am missing out
aww, you poor poor thing.
The way you asked her was creepy, that's what turned her off.
trolling?
Reply 19
Original post by H0ls

Agreed, horror movie line.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending