The Student Room Group

Petite body :(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi, I'm almost the same as you except that I'm pretty tall for where I come from, haha. I'm about 5"9 and stick out like a sore thumb, taller than most girls and taller than some guys and more if i wear heels! But yeah I think you should embrace your body, I have a really low self esteem too but I try to tell myself that its ok! Everyone is different and my friends that are shorter or have bigger boobs etc always tell me that they wish they could be taller so they didnt have to wear heels and that big boobs are really troublesome/hard to find clothes for! Haha.

As for clothing options maybe something that comes out at the waist, like peplum tops or skater dresses would look really great! It would define your waist like and then flair out, creating kind of a "curvy" effect? :smile:
Reply 21
I am very petite and i am flat chested, i understand exactly what you mean! But i am happy with my body as being thin is something so many people want :smile: Also a you can never go wrong with a push up bra (make it subtle tho hehe you dont want it to be obvious) :smile:
I wish I could accept my small breasts like you do! I'm 20 too and I'm currently a 10A or AA, depends on the make. Not sure what the sizes are in the UK. I think my body is all out of proportion, I look pregnant because my stomach stick out. I have normal thighs and bum, but I actually like those. I just hate the stomach-boobs :frown:
Reply 23
Original post by Keenanp
Sorry if I offend you. I don't mean to. :smile:

In my home city there's a very big east-asian population. I'm assuming you're asian from your avatar pic. Alot of the girls are veryy petite, but they embrace it though. Many of them look model-esque and I think would really appreciate a petite body. So it may be a cultural problem? Sure, not everybody is attracted to that body type, but many guys are. So... be happy with yourself. :biggrin:

I'm not offended by your post - don't worry :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yep :tongue: I'm Asian :biggrin:. Yeah, Majority of Asian people are quite petite but I was born and raised in UK and many Asian girls here are not as flat-chested?. My sisters are a B/C size and my mother is a D! hahaha. Thanks :smile: I'm trying :tongue: teehee
Reply 24
Original post by rjxj
Hi, I'm almost the same as you except that I'm pretty tall for where I come from, haha. I'm about 5"9 and stick out like a sore thumb, taller than most girls and taller than some guys and more if i wear heels! But yeah I think you should embrace your body, I have a really low self esteem too but I try to tell myself that its ok! Everyone is different and my friends that are shorter or have bigger boobs etc always tell me that they wish they could be taller so they didnt have to wear heels and that big boobs are really troublesome/hard to find clothes for! Haha.

As for clothing options maybe something that comes out at the waist, like peplum tops or skater dresses would look really great! It would define your waist like and then flair out, creating kind of a "curvy" effect? :smile:

Every girl would kill for your height! My sister wants to be as tall as you :biggrin::biggrin:. She keeps on complaining saying I'm short and I want to be over 5ft7 :tongue: hahaha.

Yeah! I ALWAYS tell myself it's okay to be flat-chested XD. Yeah, that's true! my friend said having big boobs gives her back pain XD XD XD. So I guess us small breasts have an advantage :tongue:. Thanks for the tip :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by Clementine101
I wish I could accept my small breasts like you do! I'm 20 too and I'm currently a 10A or AA, depends on the make. Not sure what the sizes are in the UK. I think my body is all out of proportion, I look pregnant because my stomach stick out. I have normal thighs and bum, but I actually like those. I just hate the stomach-boobs :frown:

Haha It was hard at first accepting my chest size, but then reading all these comments here, I'm accepting it!.
-high five!- :biggrin:

(Sorry for typing in caps but...)

HIGH FIVE! OH MY GOSH, I ALSO HAVE THIS PROBLEM! I FEEL YOUR PAIN XD XD. I CAN SYMPATHISE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE XD. My sister said I look pregnant hahaha
Original post by Lt93
Haha It was hard at first accepting my chest size, but then reading all these comments here, I'm accepting it!.

HIGH FIVE! OH MY GOSH, I ALSO HAVE THIS PROBLEM! I FEEL YOUR PAIN XD XD. I CAN SYMPATHISE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE XD. My sister said I look pregnant hahaha

You're like the first person I've met, online or otherwise that actually has the same problem!!!!!! This makes me a little bit happy
Reply 27
Original post by Clementine101
You're like the first person I've met, online or otherwise that actually has the same problem!!!!!! This makes me a little bit happy

Haha, -high five-
Reply 28
Original post by Lt93

Omggg I love this thread!!!! I have the same problems!!! Definitely agree with the stomach-boobs thing, thought I was the only one!! Its really hard being suuuuper petite with no curves whatsoever..I hate it! :angry: but threads like these make me feel better about it a little anyway :biggrin:
Reply 29
Peplum dresses will create the illusion of hips

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by lenaspark
Omggg I love this thread!!!! I have the same problems!!! Definitely agree with the stomach-boobs thing, thought I was the only one!! Its really hard being suuuuper petite with no curves whatsoever..I hate it! :angry: but threads like these make me feel better about it a little anyway :biggrin:

-high five-!!! XD XD. I know right! it's hard to find the right clothing to suit our petite bodies without looking like a cardboard XD XD XD :biggrin:. Yup! me too!. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 31
Original post by MolH
Peplum dresses will create the illusion of hips

Posted from TSR Mobile

I should definitely purchase myself a puplum dress :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest