The Student Room Group

Confidence issues...

OK. So without trying to sound conceited in anyway (but i probably will, hence why im going anon), just being honest, i am 18, 6'2, a muscular guy, go gym 5 times a week, runs 4 times a week, watch what i eat etc, I like to take care of myself. Whenever i go out, or at least the last times i can remember, females have either come up and started talking to me, or blatantly started grinding on me. Problem is, I just dunno how to proceed.females never used to be a problem back in high school for me, I had 4 serious girlfriends and at house parties it was easy as I just felt more confident in that atmosphere. But for some reason now, when i step in a club, I feel like the shyest guy in the world, and just have no game what so ever, despite being approached pretty much every time. Its started to concern me and I would really appreciate any advice on how to get past this...its pretty depressing
Just keep doing what your doing, your only 18 and only just started clubbing. The important thing is that you are getting attention and all it takes is one girl to like you and your confidence will go sky high! Do you feel more confident sober or when you have had a drink?

I would suggest that you need to get out of your comfort zone and do something like fancy dress where its guaranteed you will get girls asking for photos with you all night and you can get into conversations.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending