The Student Room Group
Reply 1
To be honest, you never know whats going to come up so you may aswell learn the lot! its a safer bet than trying to second guess the examiner!
Reply 2
not a case of trying to second guess examiner just wondering if people had any ideas and what was working for them
Reply 4
thank you for that i am busy printing like mad
you could try past papers just cram sure you know more then you think. Take breaks so you dont get toooo argh!!! We don't want you to loose your mind before tomorrow morning
Reply 6
Born-Haber cycles haven't come up on the last 2 papers. we may get them. We're guaranteed (practically) to get a pH and buffers question with all the maths. likely a 4-5 marker on energy levels and light. I reckon we'll get a question about diazotisation and coupling reactions. A nice 6 marker about bonding or structure. a nice 8 marker interpretting infra-red and NMR spectra!

we're pretty sorted, most of the paper is fairly predictable....

has anybody got the jan '06 mark scheme? i'd really appreciate it. i did the paper (which was fairly difficult, due to a slightly different style) and i'd like ot know how i've done....
Reply 7
You're all far too confident for my liking... it's a case of damage limitation with me. There's no way I'll be able to recall any of the organic toolkit.

It's just so BORING!
Reply 8
Is there a site where I can find past papers for any of OCR Salters Chemistry, I've looked for ages and can't find a single exam paper :-(
Reply 9
Ive looked for ages as well. Grrr im getting stressed with OCR salters people. Why do they have to be sooo stingy???? Please anyone im desperate, if you know a website showing past examination for salters chemistry it would be really good. Or just tell me a book to buy that has them, because i cant even find that at the moment.
I found this site, there is only one paper with mark scheme for each Salters module, but it may be of help :smile:
This is worrying. Why do people have Chemistry By Design on monday when its an A2 paper and my exam timetable says the 25th?!
danielf90
Born-Haber cycles haven't come up on the last 2 papers. we may get them. We're guaranteed (practically) to get a pH and buffers question with all the maths. likely a 4-5 marker on energy levels and light. I reckon we'll get a question about diazotisation and coupling reactions. A nice 6 marker about bonding or structure. a nice 8 marker interpretting infra-red and NMR spectra!

we're pretty sorted, most of the paper is fairly predictable....

has anybody got the jan '06 mark scheme? i'd really appreciate it. i did the paper (which was fairly difficult, due to a slightly different style) and i'd like ot know how i've done....

This day is getting weirder and weirder. A UCL medic that hasnt done A2 Chemistry?
this thread was a year old. but some numpty posted in it :P

Latest