The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Application help needed

hello, am applying to RHUL for a postgraduate. there's a section that needs a signature, but my signature can't be uploaded:frown:. Am asking anyone with ideas can i instead put my name in the signature box as my signature can't be uploaded? thanks in advance
Reply 1
Original post by marko19
hello, am applying to RHUL for a postgraduate. there's a section that needs a signature, but my signature can't be uploaded:frown:. Am asking anyone with ideas can i instead put my name in the signature box as my signature can't be uploaded? thanks in advance

Hello,

I have applied for PG at RHUL and i have already received a offer from them.I did not upload my signature while applying for the course,if they are asking for the signature than you can just write your name or you can send a mail to the admissions department and they will surely help you with your concern.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by marko19

I just wrote the signature with Chinese. :biggrin:
No problem at all.

Perhaps you could type the signature with all Capital Letter???
Original post by marko19

Hi there,
Just to let you know, you can send us an email stating something like:
'I declare everything I write in my application is the truth, regards (insert name here)'
That will act as proof of signature if you cannot send us a copy of your official signature.
Laurel
ps. in the email don't forget to put your student/application number!
Original post by marko19

In case you don't have the email address it is:
[email protected]
Laurel

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending