The Student Room Group

UCAS mistake

I feel like such an idiot but I just sent off my UCAS to the unis and stuff and I noticed that I missed off a module that I'm doing in yr 13 for one of my subjects- I put 2 rather than 3. Is there anyway I can change this? Is it a big deal??
Original post by olivef
I feel like such an idiot but I just sent off my UCAS to the unis and stuff and I noticed that I missed off a module that I'm doing in yr 13 for one of my subjects- I put 2 rather than 3. Is there anyway I can change this? Is it a big deal??

Just call UCAS in the morning and ask them to put it in. (Unless it's just at your school, in which case ask your referee to send it back and change it.) It's not a big deal. People make mistakes all the time, and this is an easy one to put right.
Reply 2
Original post by carnationlilyrose
Just call UCAS in the morning and ask them to put it in. (Unless it's just at your school, in which case ask your referee to send it back and change it.) It's not a big deal. People make mistakes all the time, and this is an easy one to put right.

Its been sent to UCAS so I have to ring them? Do you happen to know the number I would ring?
Original post by olivef
Its been sent to UCAS so I have to ring them? Do you happen to know the number I would ring?

http://www.ucas.com/about-us/contact-us
Reply 4

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending