The Student Room Group

I'm a wife-ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by donutaud15
I guess trusting the wrong people.

im eurasian but brought up more in the Asian culture. He's white. my parents had certain expectations, one of them was arranged marriage. When I refused to leave him, it shattered their expectations and were scared of how family members would judge them. After they kicked me out, it was over in terms of racial problems for us. It's a difficult relationship-that's how I would describe us and my family at present.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Very interesting. I nearly faced the same problem but by coincidence I met someone with the same racial background as me, we are getting married in January. My brother is now facing the same problem as you, we never see his girlfriend because she is white and has a child from another man. Although I'm glad you are making things work, it gives hope to inter-racial relationships and breaks down the racism and prejudice towards marring out of your culture. I hope your family will change their attitudes when you have children.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you fat?

Is your husband fat?

Do you still use contraception?

Do you want kids? How many?

Does he cum inside you?
Reply 42
How old is your husband?
Reply 43
yes one of those threads. im bored so fire away.

Posted from TSR Mobile

When you husband is at work, do you need a "plumber" to come round to "clean your pipes"?
Reply 44
Original post by CM19
Very interesting. I nearly faced the same problem but by coincidence I met someone with the same racial background as me, we are getting married in January. My brother is now facing the same problem as you, we never see his girlfriend because she is white and has a child from another man. Although I'm glad you are making things work, it gives hope to inter-racial relationships and breaks down the racism and prejudice towards marring out of your culture. I hope your family will change their attitudes when you have children.
Posted from TSR Mobile

I really hope so. but right now I have doubts. I hope it goes ok for your brother- it's hard but worth fighting for. Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Original post by bigwhalegambler
Are you fat?

Is your husband fat?

Do you still use contraception?

Do you want kids? How many?

Does he cum inside you?

no, no, yes, yes, 3, yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by Ben_K
How old is your husband?

he's 23

Original post by A-Dog
When you husband is at work, do you need a "plumber" to come round to "clean your pipes"?

when he's at work, I'm usually in uni. but to answer your question, my husband cleans it just fine. he is very good at plumbing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
I really hope so. but right now I have doubts. I hope it goes ok for your brother- it's hard but worth fighting for. Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

no, no, yes, yes, 3, yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Point 3 and 6 contradict each other :colondollar:
Reply 47
Yes we have discussed it, he says he does want to get engaged then married but doesn't have a time scale. We are planning on buying my flat together, agreeing to start the process in the new year so I think he is committed to our relationship. I just want to hurry him up a bit lol but not be pushy about it. Tips?
Reply 48
Original post by Ben_K
Point 3 and 6 contradict each other :colondollar:

nah. contraception can mean the pill, depo shots etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
sweetie you are posting in my thread. I think we know who is obsessive here. now let me tell you, I am sorry but I ain't interested. Kindly find someone to stalk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

YOUR thread? Lol. Sorry I didn't know you could own the interwebz.

I apologise, and I hope that you can find enough happiness in your premature marriage to not have to constantly harass me and try to get my attention.

I may be the one that slipped away, but I will remember you, don't look back in anger, but remember the good times we had and that you can continue to have, but with your husband this time :smile:
Reply 50
he's 23

when he's at work, I'm usually in uni. but to answer your question, my husband cleans it just fine. he is very good at plumbing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, but I've got a bigger pipe cleaner. Plus it would be more efficient if he did the front and I did the back, of the pipe, of course *Cough*, ahem
Reply 51
Original post by sazzlepopz
Yes we have discussed it, he says he does want to get engaged then married but doesn't have a time scale. We are planning on buying my flat together, agreeing to start the process in the new year so I think he is committed to our relationship. I just want to hurry him up a bit lol but not be pushy about it. Tips?

afraid not. it was a shock when my husband proposed. although we were randomly talking about future etc. day before that. Maybe you should see what happens after buying the flat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
nah. contraception can mean the pill, depo shots etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn, I got told. I assumed you'd use Femidom/Condom :frown:
Reply 53
Original post by A-Dog
Ah, but I've got a bigger pipe cleaner. Plus it would be more efficient if he did the front and I did the back, of the pipe, of course *Cough*, ahem

I'm quite satisfied with his cleaning. he's very thorough.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would you consider going down on a girl friend after a couple of drinks cheating?

What if it was just a kiss on a girl friend?

If you're husband went down on a guy friend after a couple of drinks would you consider that cheating?

What if it was just a kiss on a guy friend?

If you're husband went down on a girl friend after a couple of drinks would you consider that cheating?

Reply 55
Original post by Ben_K
Damn, I got told. I assumed you'd use Femidom/Condom :frown:

too expensive and can't be bothered to go to gum clinic :tongue:

plus neither of us like the feel of it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
too expensive and can't be bothered to go to gum clinic :tongue:

plus neither of us like the feel of it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Raw is the best for sure (Trying to get the old rhyming going :tongue:)
Reply 57
Mmm s'pos I will have to. In my mind a mortgage is a harder commitment to get out of than a marriage so i just don't understand why we can't do it first lol. I don't know if he values marriage as much as me...Men, MEH!
Reply 58
Would you consider going down on a girl friend after a couple of drinks cheating?

If you're husband went down on a guy friend after a couple of drinks would you consider that cheating?

If you're husband went down on a girl friend after a couple of drinks would you consider that cheating?

no, kiss is worse in my opinion, yes it's cheating and basically repeat from the beginning

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL.

Quick Reply

Latest