The Student Room Group

Of Mice and Men 2022 predictions (WJEC)

Does anyone know what character is likely to come up for the exam on Tuesday?
I personally believe that we will find out on Jan 11th. Hope that was helpful.

Original post by Varshnay
Does anyone know what character is likely to come up for the exam on Tuesday?
Original post by user852971563014
Honestly I don’t really know, but I know that Crooks hasn’t been used since January 2017 and Lennie hasn’t been used since Summer 2016 so it could be one of them. It’s just an idea so don’t hold me against it lol. Also, Slim hasn’t been used since January 2012 so idk but I’m praying it’s not on him loll. It’s super hard to revise all the characters and remember quotes for them as we just don’t know what character will come up. But anyways gl for Tuesday :smile:

Tysm gl to u 2 - we are rlly sweating for said examination , as it directly addresses the prevalence of the role of welsh students in 6th form
No idea however I'm hoping it's Crooks as I'm confident with his character. Considering the BLM movement in the past two years it wouldn't shock me if he was to be used in the character question as it is a very topical subject.
Reply 4
Original post by Wjec_Examin_er
I personally believe that we will find out on Jan 11th. Hope that was helpful.

What was it??
this exam was easy af
Who was it on?
I have a mice of men exam coming up 25th of this month ,it’s a resit I was wondering does anyone know who the essay question is on
Original post by UrMother x
I have a mice of men exam coming up 25th of this month ,it’s a resit I was wondering does anyone know who the essay question is on

Ik people doing that resit, I cant guarantee anything but im predicting its Curley's wife and feminism. This is because Masculinity came up in winter and curley wife hasnt been done before.
Original post by Wjec_Examin_er
Tysm gl to u 2 - we are rlly sweating for said examination , as it directly addresses the prevalence of the role of welsh students in 6th form

if slim comes up im dead or carlson
Reply 10
Original post by lyrax838
this exam was easy af

who was it on?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending