The Student Room Group

what does it mean when a guy...

um...so basically, im really confused!!! ok, what does it mean when a guy does this?

we're ok friends and we work in adjoining stores, so we talk and visit alot. and i like him VERY much. but this afternoon, we talked for like another hour......to make a long story short, i know pretty much his entire life's story and the main topic of his convo was about his ex girfriend. about how he still wants to go out with her, but she doesnt want to, but she gets jealous every time he dates a new girl, etc etc..........what does it mean when a guy tells about all his ex's!?!?!?! *cry*
there just talking to you :confused: I really don't know, I didn't know there was 'something' behinde that type of talk :confused:
it might be that he might be apprehensive of the same things happening again, in this relationship with you, probably
Reply 3
well, at first it seemed like he liked me and then this all came out today...sorry, not used to guys telling me their life's stories and intimate feelings about other girls... :confused:
Well I guess he needed to talk to someone ( a girl?) about all this so he found you comfortable enough to tell you. Just listen to him and comfort him.. you never know what might happen :wink:
2 words...friend zone
Reply 6
he still likes his ex, isnt that obvious?
Reply 7
yer he's hung up on his ex. although sometimes guys think that talking about previous women/ dating impresses girls... so maybe not

Latest

Trending

Trending