The Student Room Group

He said to me "I'd kiss every inch of your body", what does he mean by this?

What does a guy mean when he says something like this? How should I perceive this? What feelings would this indicate? Like sexual or just genuinely liking me etc
Here we go again, what exactly is confusing you about ''I'd like to kiss every inch of your body''? It means exactly what it says, it's sexual.
This just seems like a friendly, platonic thing to say tbh. I say it quite a bit, especially to new people that I meet.
Yeah I say this all the time to people. Pets, parents, teachers, friends...
Original post by Emmmaaaa...
Yeah I say this all the time to people. Pets, parents, teachers, friends...

Don’t forget waiters and other serving staff.

I quite often say it cheerily to the driver when getting off the bus.
Reply 5
Original post by Admit-One
Don’t forget waiters and other serving staff.

I quite often say it cheerily to the driver when getting off the bus.

Don't forget the cleaners too.
Reply 6
It wouldn't work for me. I do metric, not imperial, so he'd have to say "I'd kiss every 2.54 centimetres of your body."
It's literal. There is no meaning to decipher.
Reply 8
Original post by 1582
It's literal. There is no meaning to decipher.

But does it mean he likes me? Like would a guy say that to someone he doesn't like?
Reply 9
It’s quite possible that you like someone who you want to kiss every inch of their body, even though it is predominantly a sexual compliment
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
What does a guy mean when he says something like this? How should I perceive this? What feelings would this indicate? Like sexual or just genuinely liking me etc

It can be both but only that person can exactly say what was going through inside his head when he said it.
But does it mean he likes me? Like would a guy say that to someone he doesn't like?

No, he absolutely hates your guts. But hey, it's not all gloom.. because if he wanted to kiss every inch, that includes the guts :smile:
Reply 12

Died at this feed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending