The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by HBS1995
It was a compliment; you are a very mature lady... who looks around 40 years old.

I don't understand
Reply 161
Original post by Meeppeep
I don't understand

Neither do I, neither do I :s-smilie:
Original post by Meeppeep
Im 26!

You're 26 yet doing something so childish? This is really what 13 year old girls do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why does it matter what people on the internet think of you? Not like its important or anything...
Definitely not ugly(8)
And you look30
Definitely not ugly(8)
And you look30
Not at all. :smile:
based on that photo about 4.5/10

loose weight and this could improve

facial structure wise you are not below average, but I marked you down because It looks to me like you are obviously overweight.

tbh, I would need to see a bodyshot to give a more accurate rating.

be thankful you're not a guy though, there would be no way on earth your male equivalent would be getting some 8 ratings from the opposite sex like you have done carrying that amount of extra weight [no offence]
Reply 168
guys this thread is from 2013........
Reply 169
Original post by eden3
guys this thread is from 2013........

exactly y u here crazy eden
(crazy matches your pic)
Lose some weight and you are good to go.

EDIT: Wait just realised this thread is dead af. - Guys please stop digging graves it confuses people like me.
(edited 6 years ago)
I will say a 9, I think you are very beautiful!
Nope, you're not. You're always pretty enough to get many men's heart. Low res camera from this corner can not say all.
[video="youtube;Rw_5hXuvLc4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw_5hXuvLc4[/video]
such an old thread but I'm still going to reply

No you're not ugly, you've got nice eyes, nice hair and I think you should smile in your pictures rather than pout, personally never understood why any woman pouts, they all look more pretty when they smile.

As for what number, I can't really say because I don't think one picture alone is enough to judge someone. Not bragging but I've been called pretty and attractive several times, I get checked out or chatted up many times when I leave the house however about a year ago when I was bored and had a go at online dating I would show my picture to many guys and the average response that I got was that I was 'ok-looking'. very few people actually called me pretty or beautiful etc, even some of the ugly guys said I was 'just alright' and then I went all super paranoid and actually began to study my pictures (lol) and it was true, I looked better in the flesh and on video but in pictures I did just look 'alright'. yet some people who are usually considered 'average looking' look super beautiful in their pictures. so photographers were not lying when they said that in order to look good in your pics you've got to get the right look, the right angle, the right lighting and the right pose. I bet if you changed the angle, camera, lighting, positioning, different posing and even tried different make up etc your cred would raise a lot more.

having said all that I'd say that even if a person was naturally not very attractive try not to spend your life worrying about it. I know its easier said than done but don't make your looks the be all and end all and just live your life instead. otherwise one day you'll be old and looking back at life realising that all you ever did was pay too much attention to your looks (that was destined to fade away anyway). sorry for the mum speech...
(edited 6 years ago)
I’d say you look between 30 and 40 and 5/10
Yes, sorry.
This thread is really old. Please check before you revive old threads. Thanks!

Locked.
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest