The Student Room Group

St George's biomedical science 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
has anyone else not heard back from sgul for biomed? I sent my application of in October as well :/
Original post by Munna2106
has anyone else not heard back from sgul for biomed? I sent my application of in October as well :/

Yeah, just got my conditional 2 days ago. Was sooooo worried. My best guess is that they'll be done sending out the offers by mid-april - So don't lose hope!!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 22
I got an offer the other day. Happed :biggrin:
Think i'm firming SGUL. It's either this or UEA but still stuck as to which one is better..
Reply 23
Two of my friends got offers in January/February. I'm still waiting -__-
Original post by Haaadouken
I got an offer the other day. Happed :biggrin:
Think i'm firming SGUL. It's either this or UEA but still stuck as to which one is better..

They are both really good schools! Congrats~

It's really a personal preferance. UEA did get highest student satisfaction in 2013 (accourding to Times Higher Student Experience Survey) :smile:

But for me, i rather go to St George just because of it's location. The closer to london, the better - i'm an international student so flying or taking the train back to paris is really for my own convinience :P
Reply 25
Original post by Afraidofheights
Yeah, just got my conditional 2 days ago. Was sooooo worried. My best guess is that they'll be done sending out the offers by mid-april - So don't lose hope!!

Ahhh congratulations! I emailed them last week and they said that they should get back to me by the end of this week! so lets hope they do!:colondollar::rolleyes:
Reply 26
Ahhh congratulations! I emailed them last week and they said that they should get back to me by the end of this week! so lets hope they do!:colondollar::rolleyes:

hiiii!! :colondollar:
did they get back to you?
Reply 27
Nope :/ getting kind of impatient now! Really want to make my decisions but sgul is stopping me! How about yourself? :smile:
Reply 28
Nope :/ getting kind of impatient now! Really want to make my decisions but sgul is stopping me! How about yourself? :smile:

I am exactly in the same situation. :frown: Which other Unis did you apply to?
Reply 29
I applied for medicine so sgul was basically a back up for me; I applied to bristol aberdeen Liverpool and lancaster for med- and I've heard back from all of them, just not sgul :P how about you?
Reply 30
I applied for medicine so sgul was basically a back up for me; I applied to bristol aberdeen Liverpool and lancaster for med- and I've heard back from all of them, just not sgul :P how about you?

Congratulations !!! I applied for biomedical at King's, Queen Mary, Kent,Aston and St George's. They all got back to me apart from St george's :confused::confused:
Reply 31
Original post by robeangh
Congratulations !!! I applied for biomedical at King's, Queen Mary, Kent,Aston and St George's. They all got back to me apart from St george's :confused::confused:

Ahh that's brilliant! well done!:biggrin::biggrin: will you be firming/insuring sgul if they do give you an offer then?
Reply 32
Ahh that's brilliant! well done!:biggrin::biggrin: will you be firming/insuring sgul if they do give you an offer then?

To be honest, I don't even know for sure. I am hesitating between King's and St george's as my firm choice.:confused:
Reply 33
To be honest, I don't even know for sure. I am hesitating between King's and St george's as my firm choice.:confused:

Ahh, the main reason I chose sgul was because they offer the 3rd year transfer to medicine, but I hear Kings is good too! have fun deciding :tongue:
Reply 34
Ahh, the main reason I chose sgul was because they offer the 3rd year transfer to medicine, but I hear Kings is good too! have fun deciding :tongue:

Haha thank you ! Good luck to you too and I will let you know if I find out something about sgul :smile: :smile:
Reply 35
Haha thank you ! Good luck to you too and I will let you know if I find out something about sgul :smile: :smile:

Hey! I got my offer on thursday for sgul :smile: Have you heard back yet? :smile::smile:
Reply 36
Anyone firmed St Georges? I'm about to now
Original post by student1230
Anyone firmed St Georges? I'm about to now

Yeah I am, got an unconditional offer 2 days ago. Does anyone know if thers a FB page for SGUL Biomed? so people can talk and sort accommodation, etc?
Hey, I've firmed St Georges for Biomed. There is a Fresher's fb page for the whole of St George's. I just wanted to know whether the social life at SGUL is good?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending