The Student Room Group

Employment History on UCAS form help!

Hi. My daughter has worked several jobs and has held her current job for 2 years. All these jobs were Saturdays only and cash in hand as she was not exactly highly rewarded at 16/17 years! Does she write in her UCAS form that she has been employed and just not state owner's names, or does she leave it out altogether so that she doesn't get anyone into trouble? I guess what I want to know is, how highly regarded is it that you are mature/sensible enough to hold a part time job, or is it better to just ignore it? Thanks!
That section of the form is primarily aimed at mature students with oodles of relevant work experience, but she can still put down her Saturday jobs. They're not going to cross-reference it with HMRC though, so I wouldn't worry about getting anyone into trouble even if you do put names down.
Reply 2
Original post by catgirl94
Hi. My daughter has worked several jobs and has held her current job for 2 years. All these jobs were Saturdays only and cash in hand as she was not exactly highly rewarded at 16/17 years! Does she write in her UCAS form that she has been employed and just not state owner's names, or does she leave it out altogether so that she doesn't get anyone into trouble? I guess what I want to know is, how highly regarded is it that you are mature/sensible enough to hold a part time job, or is it better to just ignore it? Thanks!

I'm in my first year of uni and I had a cash in hand Saturday job and put it on ucas :smile: it was fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending