The Student Room Group

Confused about this situation

I met this guy a few weeks ago, let's call him John. There's quite an age gap. We got talking and went out a few times together, on the third time we went out he said I was too young for him and we shouldn't see each other again because he felt too weird about the age gap. We then both got really drunk that night and slept together, the next day he was talking about the next time we'd see each other. The next time we saw each other he said we should just 'keep things casual' But nothing had changed: still flirty, still go on what could be seen as dates, still pays for everything (despite me saying he shouldn't), still sleeping together... Then yesterday he said he shouldn't be doing this, he should be settling down with a girl his age and having kids etc and said we'll still hang out as friends because he likes being with me but no sex or anything. Yet it's still very flirty and paying for me. We talked about future dates to see each other but nothing definite yet.
Just a bit confused about the whole situation, just want some peoples opinions on this?
he sounds like a player..dump him
He sounds like a bipolar bear. Don't take anything he says as definite and, if I were you, make it clear that you do not want a relationship with him.
Reply 3
I was happy to not be officially dating because I wasn't sure if I wanted a relationship right now anyway and just see how things go, he says he's not a ONS type because he doesn't like them which I believe is the truth. I should make it clear I don't want a relationship though thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending