The Student Room Group

Bank of England Degree Apprenticeship

Has anyone else applied? I applied for the financial services one.
same I applied for that too! have you done the situational test yet?
Reply 2
Original post by AliciaNoyau10

i applied yesterday and havent got any follow up email yet about the situational test.
Reply 3

just did the sjt and it was all fine i think the questions were pretty straightforward
Has anyone heard back after the sjt?
Original post by Gursirjansethi

I emailed them as I was confused as there was no follow up -they explained that we’ll all hear back once the deadline for applications has passed

I emailed them as I was confused as there was no follow up -they explained that we’ll all hear back once the deadline for applications has passed

So after 15th of jan no way
Original post by aryaan12345
just did the sjt and it was all fine i think the questions were pretty straightforward

what is a sjt? is it just about work place scenarios or is it those ones that involve you doing maths and verbal reasoning?
Reply 8
Original post by notanotherone12

what is a sjt? is it just about work place scenarios or is it those ones that involve you doing maths and verbal reasoning?

It’s just about work place scenarios
Reply 9
Just got an invite to do my online assessment (sjt)
Original post by notanotherone12

Nah
Hii! I applied close to the deadline, but I have not heard anything from them, no online assessment at all ☹️☹️ Is anyone else in the same boat?
Reply 13
Original post by What_Wait_A_Min
Hii! I applied close to the deadline, but I have not heard anything from them, no online assessment at all ☹️☹️ Is anyone else in the same boat?

I applied for their level 4 data analyst one and got invited in for an assessment centre yesterday, heard anything back yet? I can't seem to find anything that can support preparation for the AC
Original post by santans
I applied for their level 4 data analyst one and got invited in for an assessment centre yesterday, heard anything back yet? I can't seem to find anything that can support preparation for the AC

Have they got back to with an offer yet or are you still awaiting a response?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending