The Student Room Group

Dentistry 2015 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone else get an email from Bristol saying that we wouldn't hear back for ages

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 08taylork
Did anyone else get an email from Bristol saying that we wouldn't hear back for ages

Posted from TSR Mobile

No.... 🙈 😮 if you don't mind me asking, when was your interview?? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by melina97
No.... 🙈 😮 if you don't mind me asking, when was your interview?? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

11th Feb

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just been pooled for BDS Newcastle :/ will hear the final decision at end of March :frown:
Original post by KitikatStrider
Just been pooled for BDS Newcastle :/ will hear the final decision at end of March :frown:

Sorry to hear that, although try to remember they said that last year roughly 70% of pooled applicants got an offer!
Can I ask how you heard please? Was it on track?

Don't lose hope! There's still lots of it :-)
Just been pooled for Newcastle :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

A lot of people who get an offer from Newcastle don't take it as although it's a very good uni it's also very far away for a lot of people - to the point where everyone I've known who got an offer over the years refused it for somewhere else

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3988
Original post by farmy93
A lot of people who get an offer from Newcastle don't take it as although it's a very good uni it's also very far away for a lot of people - to the point where everyone I've known who got an offer over the years refused it for somewhere else

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I really hope this is the case this year! Since I've been pooled too

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Anyone elses track not working
Original post by nikhil95
Anyone elses track not working

Mine isn't...it's down til monday :/
anyone heard from kings this evening?
Reply 3992
Original post by Shaz xx
anyone heard from kings this evening?

Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by carrellii
Just been pooled for Newcastle :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

what does being pooled mean? Can you get that even with having no rejection/interview yet? I got an email from ucas track yesterday but was too late to check what it was before the system went down but i havent heard anything from newcastle yet since october :/
Original post by r.turner20
what does being pooled mean? Can you get that even with having no rejection/interview yet? I got an email from ucas track yesterday but was too late to check what it was before the system went down but i havent heard anything from newcastle yet since october :/

Unfortunately I think that will be a rejection.
I have just seen an email from ucas track from last night saying something has changed but can't check it because of ucas doing it's updates. It's driving me mental. I think it's Aberdeen. Anyone else hear back last night from Aberdeen?
Reply 3996
Is it quite uncommon to get an ethical dilemma question in a panel interview due to time restrictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone have any idea when we'll hear back from Dundee/Glasgow?
Is it quite uncommon to get an ethical dilemma question in a panel interview due to time restrictions?

Nope they ask ethical stuff in panel too
[QUOTE="m&mz;53980229"]
Original post by Ma3

Nope they ask ethical stuff in panel too

is that for Sheffield?

Quick Reply

Latest