The Student Room Group

Dentistry 2015 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Miladrises
Rejected by bristol and plymouth and still awaiting mabchester and cardiff.

This aint fair

Sorry to hear about that. May I ask when did both Plymouth and Bristol send you this update to your application?

Do you have any back up courses that you applied to?
Reply 1381
interviews for newcastle and Glasgow now 😄 just hope BMAT doesn't have huge bearing on Leeds application haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
when are kings sending out interview invitations???!!! has anyone rang yet??!! someone said they sent an email to kings yesterday?
(edited 9 years ago)
I know I'm hoping the same since I messed that exam up sooo badly
Original post by khalidpatel
Sorry to hear about that. May I ask when did both Plymouth and Bristol send you this update to your application?

Do you have any back up courses that you applied to?

I dont know perhaps evem the back up wont happen
Original post by Shaz xx
when are kings sending out interview invitations???!!! has anyone rang yet??!! someone said they sent an email to kings yesterday?

Mid December

Posted from TSR Mobile
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]The dates for the Dentistry interviews are the 3rd,4th,5th and 26th of February 2015.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]Kind regards,

The Admissions Team
Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry

[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]

[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[/INDENT]
Got this reply today.
Reply 1387
Original post by Lau123ren
Does anyone know when queens belfast start to invite to interview?

last year it was around the end of november so probs the same
Original post by i9l7f
interviews for newcastle and Glasgow now ������ just hope BMAT doesn't have huge bearing on Leeds application haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you hear about your Newcastle interview?
Dundee Interview 4th dec !! Woooo
Yet to hear from Glasgow anyone else in this position? Hoping maybe they send them out in batches :frown::frown:
Reply 1390
Original post by 12345helppp
Dundee Interview 4th dec !! Woooo
Yet to hear from Glasgow anyone else in this position? Hoping maybe they send them out in batches :frown::frown:

dundee interview on 1st! got an interview for glasgow today for february, there all in february and end of january so not sure if theres two batches
Reply 1391
Original post by misskathrynm
When did you hear about your Newcastle interview?

Last Thursday :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1392
Interview for Dundee on the 1st aswell, anybody have any tips? don't know what to expect
Reply 1393
Help please…what to do if I can't make my interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1394
Hi, I have an interview for Manchester this Friday, I was wondering if the group discussion will be based on a dental topic, or something random? I really hope they dont just pick something with no relevance to Dentistry
Reply 1395
Everyone who has glasgow interviews, are they all on feb 1st?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kkatt
Hi, I have an interview for Manchester this Friday, I was wondering if the group discussion will be based on a dental topic, or something random? I really hope they dont just pick something with no relevance to Dentistry

One of my mates got an interview at Manchester and the interview discussion was on the eu. It can be dentistry related or completely off topic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
how do you guys find ethical scenarios related to dentistry, to discuss?
Anyone heard from Belfast?
Original post by faisal99
One of my mates got an interview at Manchester and the interview discussion was on the eu. It can be dentistry related or completely off topic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats exactly why I didn't apply to manchester. I knew the interview style would be sweaty.

Quick Reply

Latest