The Student Room Group

Liverpool vs Westminster??

I have applied to Westminster and Liverpool to study Sociology and Criminology and i'm stuck!
I have all 5 offers, and need to reply to my offers soon enough. However, I have wanted to go to Westminster since the beginning of the uni application process.
However, Liverpool offers BBB whilst Westminster offers BBC, and i'm not sure which to put as my firm and insurance, and also I've researched that not a lot of people like Westminster and obviously Liverpool is a RG.
I'm completely stuck on what to do next!
Original post by Lizziebarrie
I have applied to Westminster and Liverpool to study Sociology and Criminology and i'm stuck!
I have all 5 offers, and need to reply to my offers soon enough. However, I have wanted to go to Westminster since the beginning of the uni application process.
However, Liverpool offers BBB whilst Westminster offers BBC, and i'm not sure which to put as my firm and insurance, and also I've researched that not a lot of people like Westminster and obviously Liverpool is a RG.

No, you have several months to make your mind up. Use that time wisely!
Reply 2
Original post by Lizziebarrie

First of all as has been said you don't need to decide asap. If you haven't already visit the universities- I've no personal experience of either but Liverpool is supposed to be a lot better than Westminster. I know at Westminster they don't have enough space in halls for all firmers and those they do have to live 20 mins from the uni by tube.

Any reason why you've always wanted to go to Westminster?
Liverpool is a much better uni than Westminster. What attracts you to Westminster?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Liverpool must be a better choice. I heard that Westminster is brilliant in media studies, obviously not the discipline u want.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Liverpool.

No question. A far more credible, well established academic University. A great city in which to be a student, you'll have a fabulous 'student experience'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending