The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL SSEES 2014 Entry

Scroll to see replies

I've just noticed that SSEES is running a new BA next year - History, Politics and Economics. Anyone tempted to defer and switch to the new degree?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 81
Hi Guys,

I'm in a bit of dilemma got an offer from UCL MA Comparative Business Economics and KCL International Management. I know that they are a bit different degrees but they both meet my interests.

I believe that UCL has a better ranking and greater employment opportunities. But what about the quality of the studies?

Could anybody give an advice.

Thanks.
Reply 82
Hey! I have place at SSEES for History and Russian - I finished my A-levels last Summer and took a gap year - so I applied with ABB and got a place!!! For those studying Russian - are you all beginners? I was taking evening classes from October to December, but have been away gap yearing since January and forgotten most of it!
Hey everyone! Glad to see all new prospective SSEES Students on here! I have just finished my first year at SSEES studying Politics and Eastern European Studies so if anyone wants some advice, tips about UCL, SSEES or anything in general please do drop me a line :biggrin:
Reply 84
Anybody else get into History with a Year Abroad? :biggrin:

I'm so pleased.

Also, has anyone heard anything about accommodation and when we have to arrive at it? I have to book my plane tickets soon.
Hope you all are pleased with your results.
I've got BBCC for my AS-Levels, Maths, Politics and Chem Bio, I am predicted AAB for Maths, Politics and Chem and was wandering if I would be able to get into the course, Economics and business with EES (year abroad)?

My PS includes a chunk of europe, communism and travels to lithuania and its business relations/culture/economics post communism ? any help?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending