The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Psychological Sciences MSc (2022 entry)

Hi !I'm thinking of applying to UCL psychology conversion course but my background is in Business Management and what I have realised those who are successful come from a science background.Any advice on how to make my application successful ?Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, did you apply in the end? I'm trying to find an official thread for those who applied for 2022 entry!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by catkealy
Hi, did you apply in the end? I'm trying to find an official thread for those who applied for 2022 entry!

Hi, I applied. :smile: Still waiting to hear back. Any news on your end?
Reply 3
Hi :smile: Nothing on my end either! When did you apply?

Original post by eenafort808
Hi, I applied. :smile: Still waiting to hear back. Any news on your end?
I submitted my last reference on March 22. :smile: hoping for the best!
Hi :smile: Nothing on my end either! When did you apply?

When did you apply, by the way?
Reply 6
Hi, I have also applied. My last reference has been submitted Feb 25 and I'm still at: Application under assessment. Hopefully we'll start hearing back soon :smile:
Hello !

I applied for this course too, my references were received 28/03 and I received an email on 02/04 thanking me for applying. I think last year (from what I've read) they started to give out offers last week of April onwards, not sure if Easter will change that this year though. I also saw that last year they had a 9% offer rate!!

Good luck everyone.
Reply 8
Original post by eenafort808
When did you apply, by the way?

My references went through on the 10th of March :smile: What background is everyone coming from? I'm just finishing up my undergrad in Global Health atm.
Reply 9
I submitted in 29 Dec. last year, still waiting. But I’m a bit worried about it now, did anyone know when did the offer give in the past?
Original post by WinkyTT
I submitted in 29 Dec. last year, still waiting. But I’m a bit worried about it now, did anyone know when did the offer give in the past?

They're not reviewing applications until April.
I took up business administration for my undergrad (graduated in 2014) then I got a law degree after (graduated in 2018). :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 12
I just received an email from the department with offer, Portico is not updated yet though. Did anyone else hear back?
Reply 13

Sorry for the late Reply. To answer your question I did apply at the end just waiting for a response.
Has anyone received a response with an offer?
Ive not heard anything back yet and I applied about a week before the deadline, think they must be staggering the offers
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone received a response with an offer?

I did on 21/4
Original post by nalinka
I did on 21/4

Congratulations on your offer 🎉
Original post by nalinka
I did on 21/4

Congratulations! Can I ask what your background is?
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous
Congratulations! Can I ask what your background is?

I have MSci in Physics but have been working as software engineer for 5 years.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending