The Student Room Group

AQA Business Unit 1 - Revision notes

Scroll to see replies

So would this be applicable for students taking the Applied Business Unit 1 Financial Planning and Analysis exam in January 2019.
So would this be applicable for students taking the Applied Business Unit 1 Financial Planning and Analysis exam in
January 2019?
Original post by Revel
These notes are for AQA A Level BUSS1. They got me full marks in my exam.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics and Key Terms you need to know for your first exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

UPDATE March 2016: I have been told that AQA have now released a new specification for Business Studies. Although they will still contain some parts of your syllabus, you should no longer rely solely on these notes as they may be missing some key aspects from your course!

I spent a lot of time writing these notes, please spare a second and rep me if these notes have helped you :smile:

--

Hi this link isn’t working please could u send me another one I got exam in 3 weeks
Hey is there any way you can email it to me as it won’t let me open?
Hi do you still have these?
thankyou so much for theses notes, got a wanna be pimp for a teacher, needed this alot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending