The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton University Child Nursing 2014

Hey everyone! I thought I would create a thread for everyone who's applied to study child nursing here or have been given a place! Would be good to hear about your experiences so far!

Well, I'm Natasha and I've been offered a place on the child nursing course. I am soooo excited! :smile: x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by nkbarker176
Hey everyone! I thought I would create a thread for everyone who's applied to study child nursing here or have been given a place! Would be good to hear about your experiences so far!

Well, I'm Natasha and I've been offered a place on the child nursing course. I am soooo excited! :smile: x

Hi!

I have applied too. Still waiting for my college to send my app to UCAS though! :s-smilie:

I hear the interviews are quite tough. Very popular course.

Penny
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Got my offer today :smile:
I got an offer for Child branch nursing at Southampton today! So excited, 100% my first choice! x
Reply 4
Hey everyone I have got an offer too for children nursing so happy it was my first choice as it's close to home
Reply 5
Original post by misspoxo
Hey everyone I have got an offer too for children nursing so happy it was my first choice as it's close to home

well done! Where abouts are you from? X
Reply 6
well done! Where abouts are you from? X

Southampton :smile:
Reply 7
Everyone signed up for their Nursing Selection Session then?
Reply 8
Southampton :smile:

Ahh me too! Xx
Reply 9
Original post by MachOne
Everyone signed up for their Nursing Selection Session then?

Yeah we've already had one. :smile:
Reply 10
Yeah we've already had one. :smile:

What is it like?
Reply 11
Original post by MachOne
What is it like?

Th maths was hard the English was easy you just had to write about the 6 c but the group interview can be on anything just make sure you read the materials given
Reply 12
Ahh me too! Xx

Where abouts ?
What college do go to ?
Reply 13
Where abouts ?
What college do go to ?

I live in millbrook. I left college 2 years ago x
Reply 14
I live in millbrook. I left college 2 years ago x

Small world live in Lordshill used to live in millbrook
Reply 15
does anyone know what the maths test will consist of?. I know it has addition, subtraction,multiplication and division. But does It have decimals, percentages, measurements etc. I have mine next week.
Reply 16
Original post by glnxo
does anyone know what the maths test will consist of?. I know it has addition, subtraction,multiplication and division. But does It have decimals, percentages, measurements etc. I have mine next week.

Mine had some measurements and percentage and something about kiliocalroeis and there worded question and good luck
Reply 17
Hi Guys :smile:

I've been offered a place to study Children's nursing at Southampton! Firmed it!!
Really hope I get the grades now :L!
Reply 18
Original post by bm_sewell
Hi Guys :smile:

I've been offered a place to study Children's nursing at Southampton! Firmed it!!
Really hope I get the grades now :L!

Conratulations!:smile: how did you find the selection day?
Reply 19
Original post by glnxo
Conratulations!:smile: how did you find the selection day?

Cheers! :smile: erm yeah it was quite relaxed really :L! I actually enjoyed the group interview :L! I found the maths quite difficult and so I didn't have much time left for the written test- which wasn't too difficult tbh! But luckily I obviously did okay! Good luck with your selection day! Just relax, be yourself, come across really passionate and you'll be fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending