The Student Room Group

Do girls like beards?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nader_KSA
Yep haha

Haha

Original post by Hellcat12
It was a stupid rumour(earned him a lot of publicity though), he admitted later that no such thing happened, he lives in Canada, not sent there. Plus he is originally from U.A.E.

Cool, I wasn't actually sure which country in the arab region, but I thought he would be from Saudi, so it's a myth?

Who created the rumour?
Lol I love how a thread about beards has attracted the arabs!

I'm Libyan!
Reply 22
Original post by tarhuni
Lol I love how a thread about beards has attracted the arabs!

I'm Libyan!

Haha I know right
Reply 23
I have like half a ginger beard, parts of it randomly have no hair. I'm nearly 23, so I don't think they're coming. Not that I'm bothered; the less ginger beard, the better. But anyway, I think it depends on the type of beard. I don't think girls would like mine, for example :tongue:
That beard in the OP looks terrible, looks like he couldn't quite decide what he wanted to do with the part on his cheeks.

I'm inclined to believe that many women go for "designer stubble", but whether you can pull it off or not depends on what your facial hair grows like. With some dudes it grows like bumfluff or wirey like pubes; not a good look unless going for a full on beard. With some it grows patchy or uneven; again, not a good look.
Reply 25
Original post by WoodyMKC
That beard in the OP looks terrible, looks like he couldn't quite decide what he wanted to do with the part on his cheeks.

I'm inclined to believe that many women go for "designer stubble", but whether you can pull it off or not depends on what your facial hair grows like. With some dudes it grows like bumfluff or wirey like pubes; not a good look unless going for a full on beard. With some it grows patchy or uneven; again, not a good look.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1387116124.109846.jpg what about this?
You guys have posted pictures of people with attractive faces as opposed to beards :lol:
That first beard post was awful! It was only offset by the fact that he was a model.
I think a little stubble is attractive, but a full on beard is too much but again it varies on personal preferences
I like stubble :love:
who gives a **** about what girls think?
Reply 30
Original post by AreebWithaHat

About 90% of men
Original post by Nader_KSA
About 90% of men

if they care about what women think, they are not men.
(edited 10 years ago)
I adore it when my partner has a bit of stubble :love: ..but not a full on beard.
if they care about what women think, they are not men, just faggots

Hahaha.
Reply 34
Well personally I don't like facial hair! But then again that's just my opinion! :smile:
Reply 35
Generally yes on a right guy. It can make you look older and more masculine if it fits your face shape and style. So make sure it will suit you... and don't follow the style from the picture, looks odd.

I'm with you brother.
Original post by Welsh_insomniac
I'm with you brother.

nice tash
nice tash

Thanks man. I shaved off the beard for Movember, but it has grown back again now :biggrin:
Chuck Norris Beard.

Quick Reply

Latest