The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lol, no.
Who's to say he is dead.
It's possible Osama liked it up the batty.
Yeah, I used to suck his dick for $15.
Reply 5
Don't you mean 'Was Osama Bin Laden a closet in an affluent suburb near Islamabad in Pakistan homosexual'?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Interstellar
Don't you mean 'Was Osama Bin Laden a luxurious compound in Pakistan homosexual'?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ****, get the tin foil hats out!
Reply 8
apparently he was hung like a shrimp ?
Reply 9
Lets ask General Admiral Prince Aladeen?
Pahahahaha
yes with George Bush
Rest in peace, brother Osama. You died fighting in the path of the almighty.
Original post by CryptoidAlien
Rest in peace, brother Osama. You died fighting in the path of the almighty.

...........Bruce Almighty.
Original post by BAD AT MATHS
...........Bruce Almighty.

It was a joke, just repeating what i've turned around town.
Original post by CryptoidAlien
It was a joke, just repeating what i've turned around town.

ok :dontknow:
Does it matter? What does his sexuality have to do with anything? Is this just a sly attempt to further berate him by misapplying the label of "homosexual" because of some false illusion that being a homosexual is somehow bad or evil? Osama had many people killed. I don't see what is so funny about calling him gay. :confused:
Original post by Pineapple Sauce
Does it matter? What does his sexuality have to do with anything? Is this just a sly attempt to further berate him by misapplying the label of "homosexual" because of some false illusion that being a homosexual is somehow bad or evil? Osama had many people killed. I don't see what is so funny about calling him gay. :confused:

No it's an insult for him because he would have been offended at being called gay. No one here is offended at being homosexual.
Original post by BAD AT MATHS
No it's an insult for him because he would have been offended at being called gay. No one here is offended at being homosexual.

This thread will attract small-minded, homophobic people though. Can't you see that?
Original post by Pineapple Sauce
This thread will attract small-minded, homophobic people though. Can't you see that?

Oh uh, the fun police are here! Small-minded people gonna small-mind, ain't nothing this thread is gonna make better or worse. I think most people have the wherewithal to realise why it would be an insult to someone like...OSAMA BIN LADEN and not to the average person.

Latest

Trending

Trending