The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Muffin Man
I took the same subjects as you and dropped chem for A2 and ended up getting an offer for 3 subjects. Stick with economics, even though you probably won't need it, purely because it's an interesting subject and the semi-essay basis is handy to keep in touch with. And if you are applying for maths, the further maths course won't be much hassle, physics shouldn't be too much of a headache, so only STEP and econ will be your workload. You should be able to cope just fine with that.:smile:

That's good to hear from someone who was in the same position as me and got an offer. May I ask where you applied, assuming you applied to do Maths?

I like the evaluative, critical thinking that Economics helps you develop, which is why I want to carry it on.
Reply 21
ShaneP
That's good to hear from someone who was in the same position as me and got an offer. May I ask where you applied, assuming you applied to do Maths?

I like the evaluative, critical thinking that Economics helps you develop, which is why I want to carry it on.

Maths at Robinson :cool: .

Latest