The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

solutions: stop eating crap
Reply 2
Salt does make you thirsty. That's why salted peanuts are normally complementary at places like hotels and on planes because they make you want to buy a drink.
Reply 3
eat some fruittt. then drink more!
Reply 4
pbrown
Salt does make you thirsty. That's why salted peanuts are normally complementary at places like hotels and on planes because they make you want to buy a drink.

that makes so much sense.
drink water...don't eat crisps they'll make you fat.
Reply 5
pbrown

ohhh yeah id never thought about that before! clever :biggrin:
Reply 6
Just drink water. It doesn't matter.. it's good for you! 8 glasses a day or something. Eat crisps then drink water. Nice balance. :wink: :p:
Reply 7
Charl!
Just drink water. It doesn't matter.. it's good for you! 8 glasses a day or something. Eat crisps then drink water. Nice balance. :wink: :p:

Or eat proper food, then drink water.
Reply 8
.jen.
ohhh yeah id never thought about that before! clever :biggrin:

I'm assuming that you were lodged in a cave somewhere on Mars around the time that Theme Park was released.
Reply 9
lapsaJ
Or eat proper food, then drink water.

Are crisps imaginary food or something? :rolleyes:

We can all eat crisps sometimes. Obviously in moderation. :smile:
Reply 10
Profesh
I'm assuming that you were lodged in a cave somewhere on Mars around the time that Theme Park was released.

awww, your assumption is correct! :five:

I should make fewer visits to forums, people know too much about me :redface:
Reply 11
Charl!
Are crisps imaginary food or something? :rolleyes:

We can all eat crisps sometimes. Obviously in moderation. :smile:

Not imaginary, just not proper. I'd rather not.
Reply 12
lapsaJ
Not imaginary, just not proper. I'd rather not.

You don't like crisps? You're missing out. :cool:
Reply 13
Charl!
You don't like crisps? You're missing out. :cool:

I do like crisps. It's just I'm on a diet so I'd rather not snack out.
Reply 14
Dearie me! Im sorry i offended all the crisp-phobic people...:rolleyes:

My point is im THIRSTY. Would it have been better if id said, ive just had some organic salted herring and now im thirsty? Whatever...

Most people eat a little treat food of what they fancy...
Reply 15
Plus, ive drunk 7 glasses of water now, not working...

2 at breakfast (before crisps, obv)

and will drink more water before day is out.mmm love water...
Reply 16
water can make you even more thirsty, try another drink!
Reply 17
zUm Bongo! :biggrin:
oooh try that lucozade one that puts water back in you or something ridiculous like that. And I've heard that you should eat brown bread with a drink as well to help quench thirst. And like others have said water doesn't always releave thirst, try juice.
And also it's kind of a state of mind sometimes, go do something else and forget about it and then you'll suddenly realise you're not thirsty!
Reply 19
try a fruit squash often helps me, or fruit juice.

If you dont have fruit juice then obviously a real piece of fruit can be just as good :P

and yeah i agree with the "crisp-phobic" people. they are fatty, its not healthy with all the salt content, even walkers lower fat oils leave them one of hte most unhealthy snacks, so i just dont eat crisps now.

Latest

Trending

Trending